Five

Silverfinger

Silverfinger

Ever since the fiasco that happened after the party, Derek vowed that he would never let Isabella out of his sight again

Ever since the fiasco that happened after the party, Derek vowed that he would never let Isabella out of his sight again. To anyone outside they would find that a small thing but to Derek it was bigger than his own safety, he didn't want to leave Isabella alone at all. The way the shadow figures gripped onto her wrist definitely left a bruise and they dragged her towards Aiden as if they wanted her for something but they didn't do anything. Before anyone could even ask Isabella anything, Derek picked her up and took her to the bathroom, closing the door behind him.

Derek still wanted to know who had placed their hands on Isabella. The hand prints around her body were basically taunting him since he wasn't the one that did it, someone else did it. Isabella jumped up so she was sitting on the counter looking down at her legs not really knowing what to say so chose to stay silent instead of causing a problem. If anything Isabella just felt cold, goosebumps scattered her body and at certain moments cold shivers would run over her body causing Derek to quickly look up making sure that she was okay. Derek, however, grabbed a washcloth from the side and started slowly filling up the sink with water and dipping the cloth in the water.

Slowly, Derek moved towards Isabella slipping in between her legs and started taking the paint from her body. He was holding back all his questions and growls that were threatening to leave his lips wanting to know how did this. The more paint that left Isabella's body the more she started walking up again, as if it was the paint that was making her cold. Derek moved towards her arms and started washing the paint off, but Derek noticed that it was all the same colour, as if the person only used one colour for a reason. Red. Red handprints were all littered around her body.

"Whose handprints are these, Belle?" Derek questioned.

"Lydia's" Isabella said, but why did she lie, it definitely wasn't Lydia "We we're just having a laugh. It was just a bit of fun"

"How's your wrist?" Derek questioned softly, looking down at her wrist "It's healing slowly"

"Hurts" Isabella admitted, feeling Derek's lips gently press against it "The dragged me with such a force for nothing"