Eleven

De-Void and Insatiable

Previously On Moonlight Lover

Isabella suddenly started coughing and spluttering, catching the attention of Chris and Even Derek who was swaying on his feet slightly. The fly was leaving his system, the charm-speak was breaking, Derek was finally becoming himself again.

The two watched in shock as Isabella was sputtering and coughing so badly it was as if she was choking up a lung. Then suddenly she dropped to the floor, completely passing out. Derek instantly ran over to her, dropping to his knees and pulling her up against his chest.

"We need to get her to Deaton" Derek said quickly, looking up at Chris "She's practically dead"

****

With Isabella securely in his arms, Derek quickly ran into Scott's house, and straight into the living room where everyone was, including Deaton. Chris had already called Deaton explaining the situation and the fact that Derek was heading there with a practically dead Isabella. Her heart rate was incredibly slow and she was so cold to the touch, anyone would think Isabella was turning into an ice-cube with how cold she was.

When Derek ran into the living room, Deaton instantly told him to place Isabella down onto the couch beside Stiles. He was still unconscious, but they had managed to get rid of the Nogitsune and they knew that because of the pile of rags that was on the floor. However, Stiles had completely passed out after the whole thing and was holding himself up but his head was hung down as he was sleeping. Everyone watched in worry as Derek placed Isabella down but then stepped away even though he wanted to stay by her side the whole time. The Hale knew he needed to stay away, although it was killing him, he needed to stay away because otherwise he wouldn't let anything else happen to Isabella, he definitely wouldn't let anyone touch Isabella.

Deaton held the needle in his hands just in case and took a step closer towards Isabella making sure to be slow. Nobody knew how hyperactive her senses were and with the fact Isabella was a werewolf that could be heightened and could cause a massive problem. Deaton crouched down beside Isabella and gently placed his hand over her forehead, moving her hair out of her face as he did so, grasping at how close she was. He then dropped the needle onto the floor and moved his hand down to her wrist and started to check her pulse. Taking in the beats, counting them.