One

The Dark Moon

The Dark Moon

With sunglasses adoring her eyes, Isabella walked through the city of Mexico with Stiles and Lydia by her side

With sunglasses adoring her eyes, Isabella walked through the city of Mexico with Stiles and Lydia by her side. Yet again they were trying to find where Derek had been taken off to, or find the hunters who stole Derek. Isabella kinda got sick of not having Derek by her side because of these stupid hunters who thought stealing Derek for certain things would be a good idea. Isabella kept her glasses over her eyes not wanting to be seen by anyone because they might notice her and she didn't know if any hunters were around. Plus she wanted to hide the fact that she hadn't been sleeping and the bags under her eyes were catastrophic even her concealer couldn't cover that.

"This doesn't seem so bad" Stiles said, running his hands as they stopped in the middle of what looked to be a city centre.

"It's not the town" Lydia said, looking up at certain things "It's the plan"

"What's wrong with the plan?" Stiles questioned.

Isabella looked at Stiles, dropping her sunglasses down for a second, practically glaring at Stiles before putting them back over her eyes.

"Stiles, hunny, this could most likely be the most stupidest plan you've ever come up with" she said, her voice slightly playful as she spoke "Honestly this tops at least top 5 in the most weirdest plans you've ever come up with"

"We are gonna die" Lydia said.

The three of them started walking again, seeing the free space around where they were walking even though the place was pretty full. Isabella started looking around as she was walking hoping to see something that sent her in the right direction as to where Derek could possibly be hiding.

"Are you saying that as a Banshee or you're just being pessimistic?" Stiles questioned.

"I'm saying it as a person who doesn't wanna die" Lydia said.

Stiles looked at the girls seeing their facial expressions being the exact same. At the same time also seeing that Isabella was yet again wearing sunglasses to try and hide the fact that she hasn't slept.