Eight

(Night School)

(Night School)

"Call the cops" Jackson finally spoke, looking over to Stiles since his father was the Sheriff

"No"

"What do you mean no?" Jackson asked, his voice raising slightly wondering why Stiles wouldn't call his dad considering the situation they were in.

"I mean no" Stiles replied, his voice and facial expression pretty serious "Wanna hear it in Spanish? Noh" Isabella placed her head in her hands hearing Stiles not really knowing what else to do at this point "Look, Derek killed three people, okay? We don't know what he's armed with"

"You're dads armed with an entire Sheriff's department" Jackson said, as if Stiles didn't even know what he was saying "Call him"

While Jackson was having a small argument with Stiles about not calling the cops. Lydia had another idea and started to dig through her bag for something. Everyone in the room seemed to be pretty tense and the vibe wasn't one that should be passed around but nobody dared to speak up about it, or even comment on it. Lydia's eyes glanced up at Isabella a couple of times who was leaning up against a desk still death glaring Scott every couple of seconds. The pain that was growing in her chest was sitting there constantly reminding her that Derek was dead and she couldn't do anything about it, not to mention that fact Scott said it was actually Derek that killed the janitor and everyone else instead of saying the mountain lion or the alpha.

"No Lydia, would you just hold on a second" Stiles tried but Jackson stopped him from moving closer to Lydia.

"Yes, we're at Beacon Hills High School" Lydia began as a deputy answered her call "We're trapped and we need you to... but..." a couple of seconds later, Lydia moved her phone away from her ear looking down at it "She hung up on me"

"The police hung up on you?" Allison asked, her tone showing that she didn't believe a word Lydia was saying.

Lydia didn't look at anyone as a tear slipped down her cheek "She said she got a tip warning them that there are gonna be prank calls about a break-in at the high school" finally she looked back at Allison "She said if I call again they're gonna trace it and have me arrested"