Two

(Second Chance at First Line)

Walking into school on Monday was the worst feeling Isabella ever had to deal with

Walking into school on Monday was the worst feeling Isabella ever had to deal with. After the full moon on Friday Isabella was still slightly drowsy and felt a little bit sluggish. Mostly Isabella was good at hiding it since she had been doing it for seven years but if you knew her quite well you would be able to see that she was tired and was covering it up with makeup. Running towards the Lacrosse field Isabella plastered a smile on her face knowing that Cheer practice wasn't going to be as fun if she didn't put a smile on her face.

While Coach Finstock was shouting insults to most of his players Isabella was stretching with the rest of the cheerleaders. Instead of her hair being up in a high pony-tail it was in a secure messy bun since she wasn't that bothered about what she looked like. With Coach Finstock blowing his whistle constantly and shouting insults was slightly throwing Isabella off guard but she was trying to do her best at blocking it out. Isabella would sometimes glance over to the field seeing what was happening since Coach was being more brutal than usual.

"McCall's gonna do it again! McCall's gonna do it again!" Finstock mocked.

Sitting in a split position and leaning over her front leg Isabella was trying to block out Coach. However, she quickly shot herself up when she heard Finstock say Scott's name and guessed that he had done something wrong which caused the teasing. Isabella gave up with stretching and started to watch the practice smelling the anger and annoyance from where she was sitting.

Scott rolled his shoulders back glaring at Jackson who was smirking and getting in his position ready to take down Scott again. The whole time Isabella was watching from the side while the rest of the cheerleaders were stretching. She was terrified about what was going to happen because Scott was a new bata and didn't know an ounce of control which was shown pretty well on Friday's full moon. After Coach blew his whistle Scott began to run towards Jackson worrying that he was going to be humiliated again. Jackson got ready to knock Scott down to the ground again, but however it was the other way around. Jackson was pushed up into the air and knocked down but Isabella heard the pop which caused her to quickly stand up and run over to Jackson.