Eight

Orphaned

Orphaned

~~CURRENT DEADPOOL~~

LYDIA MARTIN 20

SCOTT McCALL 25

DEREK HALE 15

KIRA YUKIMURA 5

ISABELLA WHITLOCK 45

TRIXIE WHITLOCK 85

KATE ARGENT 12

NOSHIKO YUKIMURA 5

BRETT TALLBOT 1

****

It was the most messiest game the pack had ever had to deal with, and they have had to deal with some pretty messy games. Dealing with the deadpool seemed to be closer than they thought after both Isabella and Stiles found Scott in the locker room after being choked with the exact same weapon that killed Demarco. Or decapitated Demarco. What made the whole thing crazier, Brett was on the floor of the locker room, looking to be pretty brutally injured as well as not healing and his wolf abilities out of hand as if he had wolfsbane running through his system. Then in a blink of an eye Brett was gone and the rest of the lacrosse team were walking back into the school while Noah and Parrish were walking into the locker room to arrest the killers. Scott managed to weaken down the killer, also shocking them at the strength he had managed to get out of the device that was supposed to kill him so they could get a decent chunk of money.

"Dad, really, I'm okay" Scott said, trying to reassure Rafael that they were both fine after everything that had just happened "We're both fine, promise"

"I should have been here" Rafael stammered, feeling slightly bad that he wasn't there to watch the game and the fact his children could have been seriously hurt, "And I said I would be at the games, and your cheer moments"

"Well, I mean this was just a pre-season scrimmage" Scott said "I didn't even tell you about it"

"Yeah, same for us, the routine is pretty shit anyway" Isabella lied, the routine was perfect, but she didn't want her father to see a routine she wasn't as confident in as others before "Honestly, I didn't think you would come to any games"