Nine

The Overlooked

The Overlooked

"Are you sure about this?" Isabella questioned for the millionth time as they stood in Derek's loft "I mean really, admitting everything just to try and get her to admit what she's done"

Derek wrapped his arms around Isabella pulling her closer to him, knowing how much she was worrying about the whole thing. Plus the fact that she didn't want her English teacher to be all over her boyfriend. Isabella would happily just kill Jennifer right then and there but everyone was against the idea because she wanted to get some answers and a small part of Isabella wanted answers too. She finally knew the person who had killed Joseph and she wanted to get some answers on why she did it, but Isabella knew she would definitely just hurt Jennifer if she started to ask any questions.

"You said it yourself she had a major crush on me" Derek replied "If this is the only way we can get her to talk I'll take it"

"I hate it" Isabella whispered "I hate this plan more than I hate the fact Duke is in Beacon Hills"

"I know you hate it and I do to" Derek replied, gently pressing his lips against Isabella's "Just remember I love you, Belle, and she means absolutely nothing to me"

"I love you too"

Their small little moment was cut short, when the two heard the door of the loft open and Isabella quickly ran to hide. Since it was nightfall there were so many shadows around the loft which gave them all a perfect place to hide but a place where they could still see everything that was happening. Derek stood in the middle of the loft waiting for Jennifer to come, just like they had thought since this was most likely the place she would go after everything that had happened.

"Derek?" Jennifer called out, running into the loft "Derek, where are you?"

"Right here"

Jennifer practically jumped on Derek, pulling him into a hug which he returned making it seem as real as possible.

"Something happened at the recital, at the school" Jennifer said, as Derek tried to make it look like it was the first time he was hearing about it "Okay, I need to tell you before you hear it, before you hear any of it from them."