Four

Fireflies

Fireflies

Managing to sneak away from Peter and Stiles, was something Isabella never expected herself to be doing

Managing to sneak away from Peter and Stiles, was something Isabella never expected herself to be doing. With the moon still pretty high in the sky, there was no way Isabella was leaving Derek and Scott to look for Boyd and the girl that she still hadn't gotten the name of. The moon was practically intimidating them as they were trying to look for Boyd and the girl as they were experiencing so much rage after not being exposed to a full moon in over three chances. Derek held Isabella close as they both tried to listen out for anything that indicated where Boyd or the girl was. Even just a little motive, just something. Instead they just heard Derek's phone, which he answered instantly.

"You lost them?" Derek questioned, a slight snap in his voice as he repeated the words Scott just spoke to him.

"Yeah, I kinda had to," Scott replied, letting his eyes roam around where he was standing.

Derek pulled Isabella even closer to him, letting her rest against his chest "Wasn't exactly the plan"

"I know" Scott replied, hearing the soft breaths of Isabella, indicating that she was with Derek, which is what he expected "Which is why I think we should stick together. Trust me, he's too strong, too fast, and way too angry for one person to handle. We've gotta do this together"

"Look, me and Belle are at the trails by the entrance to the preserve" Derek said, his arm wrapping around Isabella who leaned her head against his shoulder "Can you meet us here?"

"Yeah" Scott replied, "Just got to drop something off first"

****

The three wolves were running through the woods, jumping over trees, and even moving past all the bushes. Isabella tried not to run like a wolf because she always felt really awkward when she did it, but she could feel the full moon running through her veins almost pushing her to shift so she could run faster and catch Boyd quicker. The three of them jumped over a big tree that had a break in between it. Isabella and Derek did the exact same thing and used the tree to give them a stance to get a higher jump, while Scott showed off slightly and front-flipped and landed crouched down on the ground.