Six

(Heart Monitor)

(Heart Monitor)

For what seemed like the millionth time since they stepped out of the store, Isabella groaned looking up at the sky and rolling her eyes wondering why she had even been asked to help Scott

For what seemed like the millionth time since they stepped out of the store, Isabella groaned looking up at the sky and rolling her eyes wondering why she had even been asked to help Scott. The girl was carrying two pretty full bags of shopping since Scott had practically begged her to help because he didn't want to go shopping on his own while the Alpha was out and pretty adamant on catching him.The two had a full shopping trip after Melissa asked Scott to go shopping and ask Isabella to go since Isabella was staying over at their house for a night. Scott pushed open the door to the parking lot and started walking over to Isabella's car hearing her sigh for what seemed like the millionth time.

"God" Scott complained, as the two were walking "What's the matter now?"

"You" Isabella replied simply "You. You're my problem. You brought the alpha around and that's just bad news for all of us"

"Not my problem he bit me"

Isabella shook her head placing the shopping bags down on the ground "If Stiles never asked you to look for that body you never would have gone in the woods. Which means, you never would have been bit by the alpha. Which then means, I would be able to keep my secret a secret"

Isabella unzipped her handbag that was also on her arm and started looking around for her car keys. The whole time she felt like everything was going extremely slow and since yesterday she felt like something bad was going to happen. While she was looking through her bag for her car keys, Scott managed to watch the milk roll out of one of the bags and go straight under a car. Scott groaned moving past Isabella and went to go and get the milk and it rolled back from under the car as if someone pushed it and then a growl sounded through the parking lot.

"Izzy run," Scott shouted, pulling the girl along with him.

Isabella glanced around feeling a familiar hand brush past hers "Not creepy at all"

Scott glanced back seeing that Isabella wasn't running and began to panic "Bella why aren't you running? Didn't you hear the growl"

"Oh, I heard it alright" Isabella smirked, walking towards Scott "And it seems to be growling for you. So you better start running. Give you a five second head start, how does that sound"