Seven

(Night School)

(Night School)

(Part One)

Numb. Cold stone, numb. Every bone in Isabella's body was numb. After watching the blood spurt out of Derek's mouth as his body was pulled up by the Alpha, Isabella felt numb. Her body was that numb to touch or anything, that Isabella couldn't even properly feel Scott and Stiles grip on either of her arms as they dragged her into the school to get away from the murderous Alpha. Seeing how broken Isabella was by seeing Derek being killed, Scott and Stiles gently placed Isabella down on the floor leaning her up against the wall watching as she never once moved and just let her arms fall limp by her sides. The way the two were handling Isabella you would think she was glass that would break or crack in a second if you didn't handle it properly. No words were spoken, as Stiles and Scott both dropped down in front of the double doors that they just came through, shutting them with all the strength that they had trying to keep them closed. The two were panicking and were just hoping that Isabella would snap out of her trance soon because she always knew what to do in these types of situations.

"Lock it" Scott said quickly, crouching behind the door "Lock it"

"Do I look like I have a key?" Stiles questioned, holding the door with the small amount of strength that he actually had.

"Grab something" Scott said quickly "Anything"

Finally snapping out of the trance and numbness Isabella was feeling, she managed to pull herself up from sitting on the ground. She flattened out her skirt walking towards the doors of the school seeing if what she saw was actually true and Derek did actually die or if it was just all in her mind. That's when Isabella noticed something on the floor and had the idea that Stiles would be able to do something with it. The two boys stood beside her both looked at what Isabella was focusing on and knew exactly what she was thinking.

"No," Scott said suddenly.

"Yes," Isabella replied, her voice stone cold.

"Bella, please don't" Stiles tried.

"Bella does what Bella wants"

Ignored. That's all Isabella did to both Stiles and Scott, ignoring them. The boys didn't stop protesting for Isabella to leave the school, their voices started getting louder as Isabella slipped out of the doors as if they were butter. Isabella blinked her eyes a couple of times, getting rid of the tears as she walked down the stairs towards where the cars were noticing the big pilers that were sitting on the floor. At that moment, Isabella was actually pretty grateful for Stiles Stilinski because she knew that he was most likely the one that brought the pliers and Isabella knew they would most likely hold the Alpha back for a second. The girl crouched down, brushing her hand over the back of her skirt making sure she didn't flash, hovering her hand over the pliers making sure that she kept a listen out for the Alpha. While Isabella was looking down at the pliers, the Alpha came out from behind Stiles' jeep, shocking both of the boys that were still in the school.