Two

Chaos Rising

Chaos Rising

It was pretty early before school, and definitely not the time Isabella should be awake and fully ready for the day but she was

It was pretty early before school, and definitely not the time Isabella should be awake and fully ready for the day but she was. It was the first time in a while that Isabella was fully ready well before she needed to be and wasn't going to be running really late in taking herself and Isaac to school. Their plan was before school, or even during trying to get Isaac's memories of the night before back so he could at least tell them something about what happened to him.

Isaac paced the food near the big bay window, trying to remember something about the girl that saved him. The girl that saved him had gone missing, and with Isaac's memory loss they were at a stop still and didn't really know how to move on. Derek was pretty adamant that it had something to do with the Alpha pack but he just needed confirmation. At first Derek thought about asking Isabella to help him, but after seeing her worried look when she saw the symbol on his hold house door, he refrained from asking her. He just wanted to keep her safe and he guessed being around the Alpha pack and Deucalion wasn't keeping Isabella safe.

"You know, I'm starting to not like this idea" Isaac finally spoke, after yet again paced in front of the window "Sounds kinda dangerous. You know what? I definitely don't like this idea, and I definitely don't like him"

"You'll be fine" Derek replied, going back to reading his book.

One arm was securely around Isabella's waist as she sat on his lap, while the other hand was holding a book. Derek tried to find a way to occupy himself while they waited for a certain person to show up to hopefully help them with Isaac's memory loss. Isabella however, found it better just laying against Derek's chest resting her head on his shoulder, turned in so her lips were practically touching his neck, which she sometimes would peck if he tapped her waist.

"Does it have to be him?" Isaac asked, finally stopping his pacing.

"He knows how to do it" Isabella replied, liking the small silence that finally came from Isaac "We don't. Plus it'll be more dangerous if either of us tried to do it"

"You know Scott doesn't trust him, right?" Isaac questioned, as if it wasn't news to the couple "You know, personally I'd... well, I'd trust Scott"

Derek looked up from the book, letting his eyes turn to face his Beta "Do you trust me?"