Eleven

Lunar Eclipse

Lunar Eclipse

Previously On Moonlight Lover

With a pretty firm grip on Scott's shoulders, Isabella pushed Scott under the water feeling the ice cold water cover her hands and wrists. At first Scott thrashed around a little bit before his yellow eyes shone through the water, as Isabella's shone blue for a second as she was using her strength to keep Scott under the water. Lydia, Isaac and Isabella all looked at each other as they all felt Scott, Stiles and Allison stop moving and the whole room became silent.

****

Isabella was sitting on the metal table that was pushed up against the wall, curling up on herself leaning her head on her knees. It was just a horrible waiting game as they all waited for Stiles, Allison and Scott to be pulled out of whatever they were doing trying to find where the Nemeton was. Isabella also had the fact that everyone in the room now knew that her father was Agent McCall and Stiles would definitely have loads of questions because he instantly put two and two together before he went under the water.

The room was fully silent as everyone waited, so it only meant that everyone was in their thoughts and heads the whole time. Isabella was the furthest away from everyone as she was deep into her own thoughts while she was waiting for everyone to wake up. At the moment, Isabella was actually getting pretty sleepy and trying to keep herself away was becoming harder and harder by the minute. Plus it didn't help that the Lunar Eclipse was coming and she would lose every drop of her power which would cause Isabella to be as weak as a human.

Just as Isabella's eyes were shutting, a loud gasp caused Isabella to shoot awake and look at the tins. Scott shot up, breathing pretty heavily as he tried to catch his breath, after being stuck under the water. After a couple of seconds, Stiles shot up out of the water, gripping onto the sides of the metal tin like his life depended on it. Allison shot up last, her breath being more staggered than Scott and Stiles combined as she looked around the room in a huge state of panic. Isabella stayed sitting on the metal table, but moved so her legs were hanging off the edge and she gripped onto the side, still feeling a little weak thanks to the lunar eclipse but she had just enough power to control herself.