Eight

Raving

Raving

Isabella stood in her room running her fingers through her hair as she looked at her outfit in the mirror

Isabella stood in her room running her fingers through her hair as she looked at her outfit in the mirror. She had been to a couple of raves but this one was completely different and she had no idea what was going to happen. While she was standing at her mirror she let her claws come free and her eyes jumped to her stars that yet again looked like tattoo's, instead of the fading mess that they once were.

"Come on Isabella you can do this" Isabella whispered to herself as she moved her hair out of her face "It's just one stupid date. It doesn't mean anything"

"What doesn't mean anything?" Joseph questioned, as he walked into Isabella's room "And where are you going?"

"There's a rave and I've been invited" Isabella said, moving to sit down at her vanity "My question is why are you dressed like that. This suit never comes out and I mean never"

"I have a date tonight" Joseph replied, seeing Isabella let out a little squeal "And yes it is with Natalie, but don't squeal just yet"

Isabella spun around in her chair, a smile adhering her lips "Oh please Jackson is gonna get all the details and more when I find out"

Even though it hurt Isabella beyond compare talking about Jackson, she had to make it seem like nothing was wrong. Joseph knew about Isabella being a wolf but he had no idea about everything else that had been happening in Beacon Hills and all the mess that was in the town.

"I'm sure Jackson will be more than happy to hear about my love life" Joseph smiled, "And yours apparently"

Isabella sighed, "He's gonna hate me for this one. He doesn't even know the kid that well"

"This one's different huh" Joseph said, standing up and walking over to Isabella spinning her around so she was facing the mirror "Take it slow darling, we all know when you let a guy in they should never let you go"

Isabella closed her eyes letting Derek fall into her mind thinking about how he let her go. It wasn't long before Joseph left her in her room before she had to go to the rave and hopefully dance the night away and forget about Derek.