Eight

The Girl Who Knew Too Much

It had been a couple of weeks since Isabella had lost Joseph and everyone could see a switch in her

It had been a couple of weeks since Isabella had lost Joseph and everyone could see a switch in her. She wasn't her bubbly but sometimes angry self, instead she was this silent girl who only spoke when she needed to. Scott had gotten an update from Derek that she had spoken to him and was also calling Jackson on a regular basis and telling him things but whenever the idea was brought up to talk about what happened, Isabella shut it down.

Isabella leaned against the window of Stiles's jeep, looking out the window as the drove towards the school. Since Lydia had called Stiles and told him to bring Isabella even if they had to drag her out because she needed to come out. The girl had been cooped up in the loft for a couple of weeks and it was becoming extremely concerning for Lydia and she needed her best friend back or even just a little hope that her best friend would hopefully be her normal self again. Once Stiles pulled up at the school he tapped Isabella's thigh since she was so lost in thought he could see she hadn't even recognised that the car had even stopped. As Isabella jumped out of the car, she wrapped Derek's leather jacket closer around her frame, standing next to Scott, just trying to stay hidden and in the background as possible.

"Lydia?" Stiles questioned.

"It's the same thing" Lydia said, looking over to Isabella happy that she was out, but guessed that she wasn't going to talk "Same thing as the pool. I got into the car heading somewhere totally different, and ended up here. And you told me to call you if there's a dead body."

Stiles looked at Isabella, then Scott and then looked back at Lydia "You found a dead body?"

"Not yet"

"What do you mean not yet?" Stiles questioned, his voice raising slightly "Lydia, you're supposed to call us after you find the dead body"

"No, no I'm not doing that again" Lydia said, shaking her head "You find the dead body from now on"

Isabella got slightly bored of the back and forth between Stiles and Lydia that she started looking around the school. Her eyes wandered around the place, finding it looking completely different in the dark and almost quiet and had the perfect feeling to it, rather than when it was open and was busting with students that Isabella definitely didn't want to deal with.