Four

Illuminating

Illuminating

Even after the whole ordeal at the power substation, and the fact Isabella had to make sure Stiles was okay while Scott went to check on Kira

Even after the whole ordeal at the power substation, and the fact Isabella had to make sure Stiles was okay while Scott went to check on Kira. Their full packed day of supernatural problems didn't end there, it only seemed to get worse. Somehow, the cops had been called because of the loud bang that came from the place, which only meant one of two things, Stilinski would turn up to someone that neither Scott or Isabella wanted to turn up. The God's weren't on their side. Agent McCall walked into the place and practically dragged them back to the Sheriff station so he could question them.

Which is where they were sitting right now, trying to lie about why they were there since Agent McCall had no idea about the supernatural. Isabella had been placed in between Scott and Stiles but never dared looking up at her father and instead stared down at her legs the entire time, messing with her nails. Coming up with excuses for things was what Isabella was amazing at, but when it came to her father, Isabella was just straight up because she didn't care so it wouldn't really help with what they were trying to do.

"So when did you get there?" Agent McCall asked.

"At the same time" Stiles replied, usually being the better one to talk during these situations.

"At the same time as who?"

"Same time as me" Scott replied.

"By coincidence?" Agent McCall questioned his son, "Isabella was it by coincidence. Did you arrive together? Was that a coincidence?"

At the sound of her name, Isabella looked up from her lap staring at her father hating the fact that she was being questioned. "Urm, coincidence. Dad, I was just with Stiles, is that hard to believe"

Agent McCall could already tell that the three were in on something and deflecting every question he was asking. Even when Scott and Isabella were little they were the best at deflecting questions and it only meant they grew up perfecting the skill so they didn't have to answer questions. What also didn't help was the fact their father was questioning them as if it was an interrogation.

"Let me ask the questions" Agent McCall said, a sigh escaping his lips as he saw Isabella go back into her head "Just so I have this absolutely clear. Barrow was hiding in the chemistry closet at the school. Someone left him a coded message on the blackboard telling him to kill Kira" he explained the whole thing which only started to make Kira feel even more nervous than before, while the rest of them were fine and good at hiding their nerves "Then Barrow took Kira to a power substation and tied her up with the intent of electrocuting her, which blacked out the entire town."