Six

The Benefactor

The Benefactor

After getting a pretty urgent text from Scott at the same time as Derek got a text from the Sheriff, the two split up

After getting a pretty urgent text from Scott at the same time as Derek got a text from the Sheriff, the two split up. After spending one full day together the couple hoped there were gonna be many more of them to come, when they don't have to worry about something going bump in the night. Isabella glanced up at Scott's house, seeing the lights on and actually grew curious as to why Scott made his message sound so urgent. It wasn't a secret that Isabella was trying to have some chill time and was pulling herself out of all the supernatural stuff only if it was a major emergency, and apparently whatever was happening with Scott was a major emergency.

Isabella sat in her car outside of the house for what seemed like forever, wondering if she wanted to actually go in. She was actually enjoying having the full day of not having to worry about what was going to be around the corner, or if she was going to get attacked. Isabella actually enjoyed being able to lounge around in Derek's arms, watching reruns of Newsies and other movies without a bother in the world. Yes, there was still the fact that they were waiting on Braden, but that was someone else doing something for them, instead of them doing it for themselves. Isabella closed her eyes leaning her head back against the headrest debating whether to start the car up again and drive straight back to the loft. However, Isabella wasn't allowed to leave because she got a text from both Scott and Stiles telling her to get inside the house and that they weren't waiting all day for her to actually leave her car.

Finally walking into the house, Isabella was instantly greeted with a million of different things being said to her by both Stiles and Scott. It could definitely be seen that the two of them were definitely panicking and when the two panicked a million different things came from their mouths. To anyone this would be incredibly overwhelming, but since Isabella had been around Scott and Stiles for so long she was incredibly used to this.

"Can we recap this for a second" Isabella said, talking slightly louder than usual to shut both Stiles and Scott up "You accidentally bit Liam and now you have no idea what to do, so you panicked called me and Stiles"

"Pretty much" Scott replied, in a wary tone, not really sure on how Isabella was going to react "I wasn't sure who to call and you were the two I thought of first. I just really need your help"