Two

Movie Part Two

Movie Part Two

///

Grand Theft Auto

In the light coming from the high beams on the Lacrosse court, a figure stood in full Beacon Hills Lacrosse uniform and a stick placed firmly in their hands

In the light coming from the high beams on the Lacrosse court, a figure stood in full Beacon Hills Lacrosse uniform and a stick placed firmly in their hands. One by one, the figure was hitting different balls into the goal, with enough force that they would bounce back and the figure was trying to catch them. The lights were extremely bright and made the figures' movements almost look as if they were in a horror movie. With more movement, it was clear to see that the figure was under so much stress that their attacks and throws were becoming a lot more sloppy and it was clear to see.

****

Stepping inside her house, Isabella flicked on the hallway lights, trying to remember where she had left everything the morning before. Moving back into the old Whitlock manor was the best decision Isabella had ever made and there was an exact reason why she moved back. Derek was moving to Beacon Hills with Eli. It had been many years since the two had broken up, and they still haven't yet had the conversation about the kiss. Instead the two were being extremely stubborn and not breaking their stubbornness no matter what. Going straight towards the kitchen, Isabella poured herself a glass of wine, and took a decent sip.

"Jackson" Isabella called out, seeing a half open box of take-out pizza on the side "Dude. Jacks. Pretty-boy"

"Calm with the names Isa" Jackson laughed, stepping into the kitchen, shirtless with joggers on as if he had just woken up "Woah? Rough day"

"Rough doesn't even begin to describe the day," Isabella said, crashing onto the couch in the kitchen, wine in hand, while Jackson started plating up her food. "I will never understand why women need to ask me about my marriage and ring when they don't even know what to get themselves. I point out a perfect ring but they don't like it, point out a different one, it's too sparkly. But my ring... it's perfect. Exactly what they want"

Even after all these years, her wedding and engagement ring were still hung around her neck by a chain. No matter what, Isabella never removed them and a lot of their time would be holding onto them as if she was hoping to get something from them.