Nine

Party Guessed

Party Guessed

The Whitlock manor had become the second home to Derek and his pack, after he promised to never leave Isabella on her own

The Whitlock manor had become the second home to Derek and his pack, after he promised to never leave Isabella on her own. Derek stuck to his promise and had been secretly staying in Isabella's bedroom. The Bata's had to stay in the house sometimes since Derek never once wanted to leave the room, leaving Isabella on her own.

Surprisingly, Joseph had never met the man that had been staying in his daughters room but had met the bata's. Isabella introduced them once a day and since then Joseph had opened his home to them whenever they needed and even gave them a spare key and showed them to some of the spare rooms. Isabella had always had the worry that Joseph would go into her room and find Derek but he seemed to have left Isabella's room and had been knocking on the door and if she wasn't in there he just wouldn't go in.

Boyd had quickly become the favourite, with his talk about the military and the navy. As well as the fact he was pretty skilled in some of the video games that Joseph would play from time to time. Joseph seemed to have taken Boyd in like an actual son and was teaching him things that a father would teach, including fixing one Isabella's car that she accidentally crashed.

Back in Isabella's room, the door was shut and soft music was playing in the background trying to block out that there were in fact two voices in her room. She already guessed that Joseph was upstairs since she had heard it and he already told her about the possible date that he was going on with Natalie. Isabella was stood in front of her closet looking through all her clothes trying to find the perfect outfit for Lydia's party. Derek had been picking up some of the clothes that Isabella had flung to the floor, or even flung on him which caused him to call out but Isabella completely ignored him.

Since Derek and Isabella had been in the same room for so long, the two had become a lot closer. Derek had learnt quite a lot about Isabella from all the calls she had or even the messages. He had gotten a lot of the gossip from school as well as watched as Isabella took photo shoots for outfits that she could send to Lydia for possible school outfits.

"Belle that's the fifteenth skirt you've thrown at me" Derek said, placing it down on his lap "I'm sure the white one will be fine"

"Of course you think the white one" Isabella replied, holding up the white one against herself "You bought it for me"