Chapter Eighty-Two: A Little Advice

Sophia took a deep breath as she climbed out of her car, she made sure that she picked up the card that she had gotten for her cousin; she couldn't believe that today was the day that Bella married Edward.

Sophia stared up at the house that the Cullens owned, she couldn't believe that she was there but she had to remind herself that she was doing it for Charlie; he had no idea still what his daughter had planned.

Caroline smiled looking at her daughter, she had been happy for the lift since Charlie seemed so preoccupied with everything and she didn't blame him since it was his daughter's wedding day.

"Such a beautiful house," Caroline mused surprised to see something like that in Forks, it looked brand new compared to some of the homes in town; she wondered who the designer was since she was looking for someone to decorate the apartment that they were getting in Seattle.

Jonathon nodded his head allowing his wife to link arms as they walked up the path, there were a lot of people around and he knew that it wouldn't be long before things got underway.

Sophia followed behind her parents, she had no idea how to feel about this and she knew that Seth would be sticking to her side since Paul couldn't be with her; she had told her parents that he hadn't been able to take time off work to avoid suspicion.

The wedding was taking place in the Cullens back yard and Sophia had heard that Alice had gone all out on what needed to be done; she was just glad she only had to deal with this for one day.

"Bride or Groom?" asked a voice making Sophia grit her teeth, she looked up to see Emmett dressed up in a suit; she wondered for a moment if Alice had dressed everyone up for the day.

Caroline stared at the man before her, he was clearly related to the groom and she wondered how they could all say they were adopted when they looked so much alike.

"Bride," Jonathon stated handing over the gift that they had gotten for Bella and her groom, he looked around wondering why they hadn't gone to a nice hotel for the wedding especially since from what he could see the groom could afford it.

Emmett perked up a little staring at the two before him, he had been expecting a lot of people from Forks to come to the wedding but he didn't recognise the couple that were stood before him.

"How do you know Bella?" Emmett asked moving to put the gift on the pile that was building, it wasn't like Bella or Edward was going to need this stuff and he was sure they would be able to pawn it off when the couple went on their honeymoon.

Sophia rolled her eyes, she was hidden behind her parents since she didn't want to deal with the vampire; she looked around trying to spot Seth or even Billy since she was sure they would be here by now.

"We are her aunt and uncle," Caroline said patiently, she was sure that this was just a nosey relative and she had no interest in standing here all day when she had come for her niece's wedding.

Emmett stared at Caroline and then Jonathon, he felt a little stupid since the woman did look like Sophia a little; he nodded his head before directing them to Bella's side of the aisle.

"Emmett," Sophia greeted trying to sound polite, she handed him the card that she had gotten since she doubted that Bella or Edward would have any use for any of the gifts that they were being given.

Emmett nodded at Sophia, he was a little wary about having her at the wedding but there was no way around it; he was just glad that her mutt hadn't come with her.

"Bella would like to see you inside," Emmett informed her before turning his attention to the other guests.

***