First Day at U.A.

After the exams were over, the teachers of the school were looking at the exam results that were displayed on a giant screen.

"We had some interesting contestants in this." One of the teachers commented before recording of Katsuki came onto the monitors. "The guy is second place was ruthless, but also quite smart, despite having only Villain Points. He waited for the robots to come closer before counterattacking. Talk about extreme close combat."

The female teacher looked at Izuku's name, "The boy in first place, he has both types of points. It isn't the first time someone managed to destroythe Zero-Pointer when you could also avoid it."

The long black-haired man from the back of the room came forward to room to see Izuku's score.

"Is that Villain AND Rescue Points?"

"Indeed it is, Aizawa." The principal said with a calm smile.

"...I want him in my class." He said without changing his expression, making them all shocked.

"Oho? The Pro Hero Eraser Head wanting a participant from the exam as a student in his class? Are you growing soft, Aizawa-san?" The woman teased, which earned her a glare from her friend/co-worker.

"I'm not soft. I'm gonna see if he's worthy enough to be at U.A." He responded before exiting out the room.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Later, at Takoba Municipal Beach Park, All Might watched the ocean sea as it was now night time. All of a sudden, he heard footstep coming from behind him, where he turned to see Izuku running toward the beach site.

"All Might!!" The boy yelled, making the Hero cough up blood.

"Too loud, kid!"

Unfortunately, it was too late as a couple near the docks heard what Izuku said and were both excited and surprised.

"All Might?! He's here?" The boyfriend said.

"No way! Where is he!?" The girlfriend exclaimed, searching around for the Symbol of Peace.

"Repeat after me! 'I'm sorry, I had the wrong person!'"

"I'm sorry, I had the wrong person!" He repeated what his mentor told him, making the couple sadden by the correction.