Save Eri! Izuku Enters Fourth Gear Bounceman

Rubbles continued as Kurono heard them from where he was with Aizawa. "Too long... There's no way you'll lose, right? Kai. I've been watching this whole time, how, in order to preserve the dignity of the organization, ever since you were young, you were always willing to put in an exorbitant amount of effort."

He grabs Aizawa while pulling out his knife. "If Kai loses, then at least I'll take the finished drug and serum and..."

Kurono takes the blade before unsheathing it. "For the Hassaikai. And for you, Kai!" He went in for the blow that would end the life of Eraserhead. Suddenly, something long pierced his arm, making him let go of the knife.

"You're Kurono, right?" It came from Tamaki, who asked him that question while his arm was morphed into a swordfish. "I know the conditions you need to activate your Quirk, so don't try anything. Move."

Cops entered the room before pointing their firearms at him. "It's the police! Resistance is useless!"

While the officers restrained Kuronoand Aizawa was being freed from his bindings, Tamaki heard someone coming towards him. "Suneater!" It was Tsuyu that came hopping towards him. "Oh, good."

"Froppy. What's going on? Where's Lemillion? And the others? Did they get Eri?"

"Lemillion is okay. Nighteye is in bad shape. And we haven't managed to get Eri out of Chisaki's clutches... but..." Tamaki looked to see the worried expression on the frog girl's face. "Straw Hat Deku... He's fighting Chisaki and Doflamingo!"

(Musice: One Piece OST - New World - Gear Fourth)

Back on the surface, Overflamingo was in a state of shock from looking at the stance the way Izuku was holding. "Fourth Gear...? What is he planning?" Overhaul's thoughts asked as he wondered what Fourth Gear was.

"This is bad. Listen. Once he goes like that, then we will never be able to end him!" Doflamingo answered as Overhaul's eyes widen.

"You made my friends cry over Eri and made me and Togata made, Overhaul!" Izuku shouted as the ruins of the island laid beside him. "But you still haven't fallen so I will take everything upon myself! I won't let anybody die! You and the Birdcage are standing in my way! In order to kick your ass, I'll get stronger!"

Izuku's arm was then coated with Armament Haki as his eyebrows narrowed with anger. "It's niether Second... or my Third Gear..."

The boy kicked his feet, which knocked away his sandals. Then, he took in a large deep breath before biting his arm and starts to blow his arm up with air, expanding the muscles as his arm grew in size. "Muscle Balloon!"

Overflamingo watched as his arm expanded in size before his body transformed in front of him. His torso's size increased and the air transferred to his other arm. His fist and fingers grew as he balled his hand.

Haki formed around his body, specifically on his chest, giving him flame-like marks as it surrounded his X-shaped scar. A cloud of air then engulfed the boy before a silhouette of a large figure was shown.

The cloud slowly disappeared as a large Armament Haki-coated fist came out before Izuku's mouth wa shown exhaling air.

"Fourth... Gear..." Izuku stared his latest gear technique as his new appearance was shown. He had just increased in size, his body was coated with Haki all around while it gave off a red tint, some surrounded his eyes while the boy stood in a position that was almost similar to a Buddha. "Bounce-Man!"