Escape Away In Time! Admiral Kizaru's Light Speed Assault!

Everyone was in shock as the laser bullet shot through Izuku, wounding the Rubber Boy.

"Izuku!/Midoriya!/Straw Hat!" The majority of them shouted at the boy as Izuku's almost fell to his knees but stood up, although the wound hurt like hell.

"So why don't you accept death and die... Midoriya D. Izuku?" Kizaru asked the boy as he stood his ground.

"Why the hell is an Admiral of the Navy here?!" Native asked, confused as to why Kizaru was here.

Yui and Shoko ran over as they held onto the boy's body. "Midoriya!"

"It's simply, really. I heard of what was going on, so I came. Upon finding myself here, I was told of a boy wearing a straw hat who had a bounty of three billion was on the island. It was normal for a Marine captain to capture thoses with high bounties, for it shows their strength and how strong they are. And everyone around the world knows that it's a death sentence... if you were go attack a Celestial Dragon, which is what this young man did. Not to mention he assaulted an agent of CP0." Kizaru said as he explained the reasons he was here.

"Crap! He's really gonna kill him!" Miruko shouted as she stood her ground, ready to strike the Admiral in case he tried to harm the boy.

"Now, with that out of the way... why don't you all move aside? Especially you two, girls. Let him go so I can capture him." In a flash of light speed, Kizaru transformed into light itself before appearing in front of Izuku, as he then strikes the boy with lightning fast kick.

"Midoriya!" The two girls cried for the boy as Izuku gritted from feeling the impact of the kick.

"Damn it! I couldn't see him! He moves faster at the speed of light itself! Since he's a Logia type, I could use my Haki to get a clear hit on him..."

Izuku attempted to use his advance Armament Haki into a flick attack with One For All, but the Admiral noticed it and charged a laser beam in his finger.

"Too slow."

Kizaru then shot the laser beam as it shot through Izuku before exploding on contact, making everyone worry for him once more.

"Kid!" The elder Pro shouted.

"Damn him!" Miruko cursed as she attempted to kick with a normal kick, but it phased through the Admiral, shocking her.

"What the?!"

"Why don't you go back to the others while I deal with my business, huh, Miss Miruko?" Kizaru said to the Rabbit Heroine before kicking her back to Gran Torino and the others.

Kizaru then turned to see that Izuku was still alive, only he was now attempting to crawl away from the scene. "I won't let you escape alive."

Kizaru quickly came over to Izuku as he slammed his foot on the Green-Haired Rubber Boy's body. "Well now..."

The Admiral lifted his leg as it charged up a beam of light from his foot. "...say goodbye to your friends and friends. Midoriya D. Izuku."

Everyone screamed out Izuku's name as they cried out for him while trying to do something to save the boy.

"May you have lived a nice, happy life."

Just before Kizaru slammed the boy with the beam attack, a figure rushed in as they then kicked the Admiral's leg up into the sky as it exploded like a bomb.

"Oh... so you're getting involved with this..." Kizaru took a look at the figure before saying their name. "...Dark King Reyleigh?"

"Old... man..." Izuku muttered his words to Reyleigh as the first mate of Gol D. Roger stared at the Light-Logia Admiral.