Licensing Exam's First Phase

Author's Note: I apologize if this chapter is like an hour long. It's just that, I didn't want to do multiple chapters of the first phase, so I just put all of phase one of the test into a single chapter. Same thing will going phase two of the exam.

The big day for the provisional license exam has finally arrived. After taking the Thousand Sunny as a way to reach the island where the test is being held, they managed to make it.

There, they arrived at National Dagoba Arena, the place where the licensing exam was being conducted.

"Ah, I'm getting nervous!" Kyoka said as she waddled from side to side,

"Me, too... I know that Hot Stuff cheered us before this day, but I'm still feeling the pressure..." Camie said as she stood next to her harem sister.

"Jiro. Kyoka. Don't be focused on if you can or cannot. Just go and get it." Aizawa said, which made the two girls nodded before he faced his class.

"If you can pass this test and get your provisional licenses, then you novice eggs will become chicks... You'll hatch into semi-pros. So do your best."

"All right! I can't wait to become a Heroic chicken!" Denki said with a smile as he stood next to Kirishima, who spoke up.

"Let's call out the usual, guys! On my mark!" He said, not sensing someone coming from behind him. "Ready, set— Plus..."

"Ultra!" An unknown boy shouted the motto, which got their attention as they turned to him.

"Who the heck is this guy?" Usopp questioned as he stood next to Izuku, who just shrugs. Shoko just looks at the boy before his teammate spoke up.

"You shouldn't just barge in on other people's huddles, Inasa." The boy wearing the same uniform as the boy named Inasa said, which made him snap out of it.

"Oh, no! I am... so... very... extremely... sorry!!" Inasa shouted before bowing his head, which was smashed into the concrete.

"What's with this guy trying to get by with just his enthusiasm?!" Denki exclaimed as he pointed a finger at Inasa.

Aizawa looked at the boy before his eyes widen in realization. "He is..."

"Wait, that uniform...!" Kyoka uttered before Camie took a look and gasped.

"They're from my old school that I was starting at before transferring to U.A.! Hey, Shishikura-bro!" She said, which made the boy named Shoshikura a bit annoyed from her attitude.

"It's from that famous school in the western Japan of the Grand Line..." Sero stated.

"U.A. in the east side of East Blue, Shiketsu in the west of West Blue... both schools are inside of the Grand Line, but are in different locations." Katsuki summarized as he looked at the school that rivals U.A.

"Shiketsu... the only elite school that rivals U.A." Izuku muttered as he looked at the students of Shiketsu.

"I wanted to try saying it just once! Plus Ultra! You see, I love U.A. and it's students! I am extremely honored to be able to compete against U.A. students! I'm looking forward to it!" Inasa shouted before a bit of blood spilled from his head.

"Get off the ground and let's go, Inasa. Don't keep your people waiting." Shishikura said which made the boy stand up.

"Inasa Yoarashi..." Aizawa muttered.

"Aizawa-sensei, you know him?" Hagakure asked.

"He's... strong." He said, which gain their attention. "Last year, the same year as you guys, Yoarashi got the top scores of those admitted through recommendations, but for some reason, he turned down his acceptance."