Butterfly Effect

(A/N: You all may have heard that because of Wattpad's new guidelines that's aimed for a younger audience, any stories with mature content will be deleted, such as either violence or anything sexual. Instead of using my backup since it's useless, I'm going to post my work onto my Ao3 account.

Also, there is a petition to stop the removal of all mature content from Wattpad forever, so maybe this can give us a fighting chance at letting them take down those new guidelines and mature content can stay here. I'll post the link here so you can check it out and sign the petition. Anyway, with that, enjoy this chapter.)

Mic stared in shock as the Warp Villain was now awake, but he could see a pupil from the purplish smoke. Soon, everything went quiet after that as shit hits the fan.

Meanwhile, in Washington from the U.S.A....

"The massive cumulonimbus storm system that sprang up over Japan is growing at a rapid pace." A news woman said while next to her was a map of the fifty countries in the state of America. "It may ride east on the jet stream and affect the weather in North America. According to the weather bureau, convection currents caused by repeated heat spikes have combined with a tropical low-pressure system in Japan's southwest... to form an unprecedented type of enormous, inferno cumulonimbus cloud."

What she was referring to what the intense fire that Endeavor, Shoko and Toya had released with their Quirks, which started to make a large, firey cumulonimbus cloud, AKA a thundercloud is the only cloud type that can produce hail, thunder and lighting.

"Can the flap of a butterfly's wings in Brazil really bring about a hurricane in Texas? Is it the fate of our superpowered society—which began with a single glowing baby—to descend into utter chaos?"

As she said this, her co-workers were in shock as they watched from the side. "The power of a single man can change the world."

"Meryl? What's with the ad-libbing?"

"I stand firmly opposed to the government's decision—no, to the world's decision to pander to All For One! The rest of the world may have fallen to just obey him, but I won't! I'm a strong believer that this boy, Midoriya D. Izuku and his friends can take him down!"

"Cut to commercial! Quick!" One of the news station workers shouted as they quickly reacted in switching to the commercials. "Crap, she's already said it!"

Back in Kamino Ward...

"Talk about fire-power!" Burnin' shouted as she, Shoko and everyone was pushed back by the heat of Toya's raging blue flames.

"Even you will be burned by that!" Iida shouted while holding Shoko back. "You mustn't engage him again! You've already hit your limit with your Phosphor move!"

"We've all hit our limits and then some! We have it everything! And yet... he's the only one... still standing! Even thought I share our father's blood too... only Toya's able to keep going!" Shoko shouts as she saw her older brother look like a human, muscle skeleton torch. An X shape made out of his blue flames was on his chest, which only could signify one thing...

Toya managed to copy her Phosphor move with his Blueflame Quirk alone.

"Dear old dad's at Gunga, huh...?" Toya thought when recalling what Skeptic told him. "Way too far away... They really screwed us, splitting us up with those portals... If I keep ruling it out with Shoko in hope of bringing dad a parting give... my body... won't last."

Using his blue flames on his feet, Shoko watched in shock as her older brother started to fly off straight for their father.

"He's trying to fly over to our father!"