The World He Rejected

"The riot at Central Hospital has been suppressed! Currently transporting captives and providing triage for the wounded!" One of Tsukauchi's men stated as he read the reports. "Okuto Island is under control! The initial location of the divide-and-conquer mission is secured! The injured are being tended to!

The battle at National Takoba Arena is ongoing! Mr. Skeptic has been captured! Transporting him now! The escape to Shiketsu via the evac system is complete! Heroes and the rest are mobilizing to safeguard them!

The Jaku Hospital Ruins site is under control! The whereabouts of Kurogiri, Eraserhead and Present Mic are unknown! All that's left is Shigaraki, who Midoriya is dealing with on the moon still!"

Speaking of whom, back on the moon, Izuku prepared himself as he was about to send himself into the world inside of the All For One Quirk.

He touched Shigaraki's face before focusing, concentrating on letting himself in. When he closed his eyes and then opened them again, he found himself inside of the black void.

"Well, I'm back here again." He muttered while looking around the void. However, the one thing that he noticed was that All For One was gone.

"Who are you?"

Izuku turned around to see a bunch of people looking at him. "These must be the people whose Quirks got taken by All For One."

"Are you another person who had their Quirk stolen from him?"

"Uh, no... I haven't gotten my Quirk stolen." Izuku elaborated. "I'm just in here to find a lost, sad child."

"But... if you haven't gotten your Quirk taken, how are you here?"

"Long story short, this is what the ability of imagination can do. I basically imagined my own vestige to be inserted in here. Though, if you're all people who had their Quirks taken, if I also put her into account, then that must mean..."

"Izuku!" Coming rushing toward him was Tomoko, who was here because her Search Quirk was taken. She tackled him to the ground, with Izuku managing to stop them before embracing her.

"Nice to see you, Tomoko." He sis before they kissed.

"I think I know what you're here for..." Another voice spoke as he looked to see the vestige of Star, which came from her Quirk factor since New Order got stolen. "You said you're gonna somehow save Shigaraki right? Well, I didn't believe you at first or thought that there was a chance... but now that I'm here, I was able to sense what you told me."

She pointed her finger at the void below them. Izuku looked down to see a city filled with dark buildings below them, with the darkness being a symbol of Shigaraki's raw hatred.

"You see that small crack down there?" Star asides, and Izuku squinted his eyes to get a closer look at what she was talking. His eyes widen when seeing the crack, which had a white glow coming from underneath it. From the crack, Izuku could sense the same thing he felt back then after the first war.

"After the couple of minutes since I got here, I l noticed the sensation of a child crying down there."

"Look like that's where I need to go then."

"Except that it's not going to be that easy." Kudo said as he appeared next to Izuku. "If his hatred is blocking the path, then you're going have to doing the only thing that we can do to make this—"

Izuku simply ignored his words and activated Third Gear on his left arm, expanding its size before coating in Haki and then punching through the barrier of hatred, instantly breaking

Normally, like Kudo said, his hatred would've rejected the attack, but Fifth Gear just allowed Izuku to bypass the barrier, making Kudo become stun in confusion and shock.