Preparations for Licensing Exam

A few days have passed since Nejire had confessed her feelings and been added to his harem.

Classes had resumed after what just went down at the training camp and Kamino. Right now, the members of Class 1-A were sitting down at their seats.

Just then, the door opened up to reveal Aizawa as he walked in.

"You're all seated right when the bell. And it was just a few seconds before I came in. Impressive. Anywho, class has begun, and I need to speak about some things." He said, getting on to the podium as he looked upon his classes.

"First of all, I'm glad that Class A was able to get all of its members back together, specifically Bakugo and Midoriya. Second, I know that most of you have questions on how he returned, and that was because of those new members of the staff, the Straw Hat Pirates, along with a few students that were chosen by them to head with them in breaking Midoriya out. And I was told by them that the rest of you offered to help, but weren't chosen.

Now it's time for me to lecture those who have gone on that mission. Bakugo. Kirishima. Asui. Uraraka. Iida. Yaoyorozu. What you have done was clearly irresponsible and very dangerous. To go fighting against Navy soldiers just to rescue Midoriya was a very stupid decision.

And because of that, a couple of days later, these went spreading around the newspaper posted by News Coo." He said before pulling some papers out of his sleeping bag and then placing them on the black board.

The seven papers in questions were bounties, listed for each one of them. Something that Sanji warned that they would get for participating in the mission.

"Woah... I have a bounty... I have an actual bounty!" Kirishima said in uproar, seeing that he had a low bounty 500,000 berries.

"Dammit... Even though I went there, my bounty is still below Deku's stupid three billion bounty! Why do I have only low bounty of 800,000?!" Katsuki shouted in rage and annoyance as he saw that he had a 800,000 bounty.

"Dang. Why did Yao-Momo get a high bounty of a million?" Kyoka asked in confusion from seeing how her harem sister got a million berry bounty.

"Probably because the Navy didn't underestimate her Quirk. I wouldn't disagree. Her power is pretty powerful, just to create something by using the fat in your lipids and having extreme knowledge to make it." Tsuyu finished her explaination, which made the raven-haired girl a bit flustered.

"400,000 berries... It's not a lot, but it's something." Iida said as he look at his bounty before losing his head in shame. "But because of this... I put shame on my family's name...!"

"Wow, Ochaco. You got a bounty of 600,000." Tsuyu said while the Zero Gravity girl was in complete shock. "Mine's is nothing to be impressed by, though."

As she said that, she turned to her bounty that was of a low 100,000. It was only like that because of the amount of soldiers she took down and how she joined the mission.

Aizawa pointed to the bounties before explaining further. "Because of this, your paths of being Heroes are going to be a bit more difficult. And this is not the only bounty that will be talked about... Midoriya."

Izuku's head perked up when he saw his teacher take out another paper and placed it, which showed his bounty, which had increased a little.

"Because of your actions at Kamino, and breaking out of Impel Down, your bounty of three billion had increased a little... making it 3.2 billion. And that wants me to speak about them. Because you have gone and broke the rules, and the rest of you keep their secrets shut... I would have expelled everyone in this room, including Bakugo and Midoriya, although they were captured."