Wild Time with Wild, Wild Pussycats

(A/N: We're so close to making it to Season 6! It's only 5 chapters away!)

An hour had passed after the incident that happened during the Hero Billboard Chart, where the new Number One Hero Endeavor defeated the High-End Nomu, Hood, and then shortly after League of Villains' member Dabi had confronted him, but was forced to retreat. Endeavor was taken to the hospital after that.

Back at U.A. University, Ochaco and Nejire had to take Eri away from the sight of the fight in order to not get her frightened. Shoko was currently on the couch, being able to breathe after seeing her father nearly die during the fight against Hood.

However, her mind was currently focused one what happened after the fight, where Dabi had confronted Endeavor and Hawks. When the blue flames user of the League appeared, she recalled the words he said from the day Izuku's and Katsuki were kidnapped.

"Big brother Toya sends his regards from the depths of hell."

Shoko just gritted her teeth in annoyance. "Just how the hell did he know about brother Toya? And what did he mean by that? Toya's dead, so there's no way that he could be alive to send his regards, so what was he even trying to say?"

While she was on the couch, Izuku turned to see that Kota was still with them. "Kota? Why are you still here? I'd thought you had left with the Pussycats..."

"Auntie told me to stay here while she, Auntie Pixie, Auntie Ragdoll, and Uncle Tiger left. Said that there was something they were gonna talk to the sleepy man teacher of yours. But..." The kid pulled out a small note from his pocket and gave it to him. "Auntie wanted me to give you this, it's a message, I think."

Izuku grabbed the note and read it, in his head of course. "'Dear Midoriya, please head to the boys locker room of your school. Reason I ask this is because I wish to have some privacy to tell you something...' Uh, okay? Thanks, Kota. I'm gonna go to see what she wants to talk about."

"Whatever." The boy grunted in his usual manner while Izuku exited out of Heights Alliance. However, while walking down the hall, he saw Katsuki coming toward him.

"Oi, Deku." He snarled before tossed something to him, which Izuku caught. It was the picture of his kids that he were having with Mitsuki. "When did you do it?"

"Do what?"

"Don't play stupid! When did you... you...! When the hell did you knock up my mom?!"

"Oh, that... uh, happened after the whole raid thing. It surprised me, too. How she just causally said that she fell in love with me, her nephew. I won't lie, she felt amazing when I was ramming her."

Katsuki growled while foaming at the mouth like a rabid animal as he became enraged by how easily Izuku was speaking of fucking his mom.

"Oh, and don't get me wrong. I did ask if she was content with it, and she was. After that, since we gotten into a relationship and she became one of my girlfriends, I had to change the name of her contact on my phone. If I recall, I believe she was now called... 'Hot and Ready'! Because that's how she was back then."

That was the straw that broke the camel's back as Katsuki blasted himself towards Izuku. "Damn you, DEKU!!!" He screamed before preparing to unleash an explosion on Izuku. However, Izuku swiftly punched him out cold, preventing Katsuki from damaging the building.

He opened up a door that led to a closet before he tossed Katsuki inside. "There we go. Now, sleep! Cementoss doesn't need to have his job to be more tough due to us and our one-sided fights." Izuku said before he closed the door, sprouting Blackwhip as he shape-shifted it into a key, hardens it with Armament Haki so it could fit the doorknob and lock the closet before going back on his path.