Battle at Ground Beta

Everyone outside in the field was left in shock of how far Izuku sent the ball and demonstrated his power.

"Holy crap! Did you guys see how far he sent that thing?!" The boy with yellow hair with the black line in it asked in shock.

"It's almost like how he deal with the Zero-Pointer back at the entrance exam..." Iida commented.

"It doesn't have style." Aoyama commented.

Meanwhile, Katsuki had his jaw hanging in shock and eyes widen from what he just saw. The 'weak, Quirkless Deku' was not only about to stretched his body, but able to surpass his score.

"W-What the hell is this? This doesn't make any sense! Quirks appear in children when they turn four, and he was Quirkless since we were kids! Did this bastard eat a Devil Fruit and now saying thing?"

He gripped his hand before letting go for explosion to pop off, "I'm getting to the bottom of this."

"Hey!" Izuku saw Katsuki marching towards him with his arm aimed at him.

"Deku, you bastard! Tell me how you did that or you're dead!!"

Izuku was prepared to defend himself, but before he could do anything, a grey scarf came out of no where and binded Katsuki, making him immobilize.

"Wh-What the hell? What is your scarf... so damn strong?" Katsuki question.

"Because it's made out of a carbon fibers woven together with a special metal alloy. Jeez. You keep acting like a brat and it makes me constantly using my Quirk," he lifts his face up to reveal his eyes. "I have dry eye."

"That's too bad! That power's amazing!" The rest of the class exclaimed.

Homeroom Teacher of Class 1-A, Shota Aizawa

Quirk: Erasure- It allows him to erase the Quirks of those he looks at! And if someone with a Quirk eats a Devil Fruit, he's able to erase their Fruit's ability due to the rerouted DNA change!

Aizawa lets go of Katsuki as he deactivated his Quirk, his hair dropped back down while his scarf came back to him.

"Midoriya! That was amazing!" Ochaco cheered, walking up to the boy.

"I concur. It was marvelous!" Momo praised his actions.

"It-It was nothing..."

As the two girls were with the greenette, Katsuki gritted his teeth before looking at him while remembering their childhood.

"You're Quirk is amazing, Kacchan! I wonder kind of Quirk I'll get."

"Whatever, Deku, no matter what kind of Quirk you get, you're never gonna beat me!"

"Back then... he was just a pebble... on the side of the road. Just a pebble... on the side of the road!!"

Soon, they did the rest of the tests before gathering in front of Aizawa.

"Now then, it's time to reveal your scores."

He pushed a button on the device, enabling a hologram to appear before the showing the score.

1st- Midoriya D. Izuku

2nd- Momo Yaoyorozu

3rd- Shoko Todoroki 

4th- Katsuki Bakugo

5th- Tenya Iida

6th- Fumikage Tokoyami

7th- Mezo Shoji

8th- Mashirao Ojiro

9th- Ejiro Kirishima