Trouble at Hosu City! Fighting the Hero Killer

Izuku used Float as he kept on flying towards Hosu City itself as the city was engulf in flames.

"If the Hero Killer joined forces with the League, then what is their goal? It's not like the Villain to join someone so easily."

The rubber boy then landed on the docks of the island. His Observation Haki then sensed the presence of two familiar people... and their strength, which was almost as hot as fire.

"Todoroki and Endeavor are here! If they are here, too, then I can get one of them to help me save Iida." He took out his phone before he sent out his location and where he was heading.

"Hang on, Iida! I'm coming!"

"Damn... what are these monsters made out of!" A Hero shouted as the group of Heroes and Marine soldiers couldn't land a scratch on the tall black Nomu.

"Manual! We need your help!" A Hero yelled to Maunal, the Normal Hero, who was at the scene with Iida.

"On it! Come on, Tenya!"

Iida attempted to follow but he felt a presence in a nearby alleyway. His eyes widen as he knew who it was before he dashed off towards the alleyway.

Gran Torino, who was somewhere in Hosu, was with Miruko as the two were in front of a small grey Nomu.

"Yuck! What are these creepy dudes?!" Miruko said as she stuck out her tongue in disgust.

"From what I heard, these things have multiple Quirks, so they're really strong." The elder Pro stated before the Nomu charged at them.

"Old man!"

Gran Torino blasted at the creature before he grabbed the Nomu and tossed him down into the cement.

"All right! It's my turn!" The Rabbit Hero proceeded to rush in for a kick, but the Nomu quickly dodged it before noticing a couple nearby. It then charged at them.

"STOP IT, YOU STUPID BEAST!" Gran Torino attempted to rush after it, but flames and fire attacked the Nomu as it burned the creature.

"Huh. Impressive. Normally, one would be knocked out after an attack like that, but you're the first to not do so." A voice spoke as footsteps were heard.

The couple then noticed who the figure was. "W-What? Are you serious? Why are you here?"

The man simply smirked as he didn't take his eyes off of his target, while his flaming beard and mustache wavered. "Isn't it obvious? It's because I'm a Hero." The Nomu then suddenly bulged up in size.

"Watch out, Todoroki! This guy can use multiple Quirks!" Gran Torino yelled as they backed away when the Nomu released the burst of flames Endeavor gave him.

"So you can absorb and release attacks you are dealt with, huh?" Endeavor said as he figured out the Nomu's Quirk.

The creature then opened his mouth as flesh started to form out of it.

"Torino-san!" Miruko called to the elder Pro before pointing to the sky. "Get to the sky!"

Gran Torino listened as he grabbed her arm before launch themselves into the air. The elder Pro spun around before letting the Rabbit Hero go as her legs were then coated with Armament Haki.