A Season For Encounters! Introduction to the Work Studies Program

"So... I heard everything from Midnight." Aizawa's voice sounded like he was pissed off. In front of him was Izuku and Katsuki, who were both wrapped up in his scarf, looking at the incarnation of wrath itself from their teacher.

"You fought the night after the licensing exam... and because you, Bakugo, just had to get some feelings of your chest. And how did you do that? By trying to beat Midoriya up to a pulp, forcing him to fight back? I'm glad to see you two have so much energy."

Currently, it was now about three o'clock in the morning. Nemuri woke up at the time because she, Yu, Horie and Kaina just had their 'fun time' with Izuku a couple of hours ago.

After cleaning themselves up and giving a pill to Yu, minus Kaina and Horie, who wanted to keep their children and she respected their decision, she and Izuku walked towards the infirmary, where Aizawa was waiting with a now awakened Katsuki, who wasn't pissed off.

"Breathe, Eraser. I already had Midoriya taken in, so we already learned why. Bakugo was guilt stricken after All Might's death, and because of how he felt of Midoriya's relationship with him, he decided to take out his feelings on him." She elaborated. Katsuki clenched his teeth, for he knew that was only part of the reason.

The Erasure Hero just breathed in to calm his anger before looking back at the two. "I understand that. But that doesn't mean I can let this go unpunished. Now, tell me: who threw the first punch?"

"I did." Katsuki confessed bluntly.

"I also threw some hard punches, since mostly I had the upper advantage." Izuku said.

"Very well, then. I will give your punishments." He said before the bindings of his scarf tighten around them once more as he shouted the punishments. "Four days of house arrest for Bakugo! Three for Midoriya! During that time, you must clean all the common areas in the dorm, morning and night! I also expect a written apology letter! Not to just me, but for Cementoss!"

"Wait... why also Mr. Cementoss...?"

"Because he was the one who help build the house and tall buildings in Ground Beta. He'll be deeply upset about what you did to the buildings he worked on. The least you two can do is apologize to him." Aizawa explained while unwrapping the scarf bindings from the two.

"If you both are injured from your fight, then patch yourselves up here in the infirmary. And don't rely on the old lady's Quirk. She has enough work in the night as it is. That's all. And before I sand you to sleep... Midoriya."

Izuku perked his head up as he looked to see his sensei holding an envelope. The name 'Kota' was written on it. "This is something that should make you feel better about your actions back then during the incidents of the camp and Kamino. Even though you lost All Might... you still managed to save one life." Aizawa said as the boy took the letter. "I recommend that you read that letter tomorrow. Now go to sleep, both of you!"

Their homeroom teacher shouted before leaving the infirmary room. Nemuri followed behind, at the door, she stopped to blew Izuku an air kiss, which he smiled at as he put the letter into his pocket.

Walking back to their dorms in the middle of the night, the two boys were quiet as nothing was said between them. But then...

"When did it happen?"

"Huh?" Izuku turned to Katsuki after he asked that question. "You heard me. When did it happen? When did you become aware that you were Monkey D. Luffy's reincarnation?"

"...if I don't answer, are you gonna constantly gonna annoy me until I give you my answer."

"Yes."

"...whatever. I became aware just after the first day of Junior High School. I was asleep, Luffy appeared before me and told me that I was his reincarnation. That's when I figured out how I had my rubber powers."