The Quiet Beginning to a Great War

The time for a decisive battle drew near. The all-out war between the Paranormal Liberation Front, led by Tomura Shigaraki, and the Heroes is finally starting.

However, let's rewind the clock back about two months ago...

"Hawks!" Twice shouted to the Wing Hero, who was currently talking to some members of the PLA. Currently, it was a week since the safety commission received the hint, 'hospital'.

"What's the matter, Twice?"

"Help! Oh—You've got two Carmine guys with you." He said before motioning for him to come and move to another place. Hawks nodded before turning to the two men.

"Excuse me for a moment." He asked before leaving with Twice. "What is it?"

"What should I use as a credo?"

"Credo?"

"Spinner and Compress have meetings with Re-Destro and the others day after day. Giran and Dabi act like they don't care at all. And Toga's so cute. So, please tell me, sensei!" He begged before getting into a pose to be like the person who told him what to do.

"'There are still many troops who are distrustful of us. Even if you're just a figurehead, they should hear the credo from you directly'. Me: 'I-I-I gotta take a dump'! That's what happened. Help me!"

Hawks laughed at this. "That must've been an impression of Sanctum! He's one of the oldest members of the Liberation Army. The Paranormal Liberation Front is currently split into regiments, and League members and Liberation Army top brass lead units based on their skills. In each regiment, the top three serve as aides to the lieutenants. All but one of the aides were leaders of bases across the country. Because they were at their bases, they did not participate in the revival party in Deika City, but their skills easily surpass those of the average Hero."

"Let's see..." Hawks muttered as he put a finger to his chin. "If we let them move first, we'll lose. Under compete surveillance with my movements restricted, I've only been able to get an idea of the whole organizational structure thanks to the negotiation skills the safety commission drilled into me when I was young. What I was from that was hostility and resentment toward the current system.

A credo. Like, 'The individual's freedom reigns supreme, and existing structures should be destroyed'. Wouldn't something like that work?"

"Oh!"

"Also, 'One must be completely devoted to Re-Destro'."

"Huh?! Why?"

"We were able to unite all of this because of him and his blood."

"I don't want to say something I don't mean... We just have to praise him a lot, right? Got it! Thanks for your help!" Twice said before running off.

"No problem!" Hawks replied while waving him goodbye. However, when Twice was gone, his glasses clouded up to shield his eyes as a serious expression was on his face. "In addition, what they are trying to accomplish is the annihilation of the current system—that is, Heroes. They'll attack all major cities in the country at once, preventing them from functioning and effectively creating a lawless district.

Then, Re-Destro and Heart and Mind Party will move onto the political world. They'll distribute weapons, maybe any Devil Fruits they have in their possession, and extol the freedoms of self-defense. Just as when superpowers first appeared and laws became meaningless, he will create a world of chaos and ascent the throne of debris.

In other words, it's the second coming of All For One. It really will be the end of Japan."

"Oh, thanks for always being so nine to me, Hawks!" Twice said, turning back to face him. "You really are a good guy!"