The Young Man's Bounty of Three Billion! Creating Hero Names

It was just a few minutes ago that he left the stadium where the Sports Festival was being held. After getting off the phone call from his own mother, he changed into his civilian clothes before rushing over.

"Sir, please don't run in the hospital!" A nurse warned Iida, but he didn't care as he didn't stop. He was worried sick for his big brother.

"Mother!"

"Tenya!" His mother came over to him. "How is he? Where's Tensei?!"

Iida opened the door to the room in front of them, where he gasped to find his brother on a bed as IV needles were in his arms and a air mask was on his face.

"Brother?!"

"Tenya, keep your voice down. And put on a mask!"

The nurse who was next to Tensei looked at the two. "We managed to stabilize him. He lost a lot of blood, and he's still in and out. If he was brought in later, then I don't know if he would've made it."

Tensei opened his and saw his little brother. "Tenya? Is that you... little bro?"

"Tensei! You're gonna be alright!"

"Tenya... I'm sorry..." Tensei muttered, making Iida cry as he remembered the times as a child of seeing his big brother doing Hero work inspired him to become a Hero like him. "Your older brother... has lost..."

"Tensei...!"

Days passed after the Sports Festival had occurred. Izuku, Ochaco and Momo were on their way to U.A. aboard on a train. The two girls were hugging him by his arms, all cutesy couple alike. The boy didn't mind as he enjoyed the company of his two girlfriends.

"Excuse me... excuse me! Are you Midoriya from Class 1-A?!"

"Huh?" Izuku turned to see a middle aged man giving him a thumbs up. A lot of commotion started to brew thanks to somebody pointing out that Izuku, the winner of the First-Year's Sports Festival, was on the train.

"Good job at the Sports Festival! You really dominated it! Getting First Place with style!"

"You got Number One in every round, even in The Gauntlet! Man, nevermind dominance. He completely murdered the competition! He wiped the floor with that CP0 agent!"

"You were so cool! And with your hair going all blue and all of that yellow energy coming from your eyes, it was so amazing to watch!"

"Is are you two Uraraka and Yaoyorozu of Class A, too? Wow! I'm excited to see you two!"

"Hey, kid. What does the 'D.' in your name stand for? Wait... don't tell me. Does it actually stand for-?!"

"ARE YOU SINGLE?!" A teenage girl on the train cut the man off as she appeared in front of Izuku's face, looking red as a tomato. Momo and Ochaco tighten their hold on his arms as they scowled at the girl, frightening her a bit.

They knew that they would share Izuku with another girl that actually has feelings of love for him, but if they come out and something like that, then they couldn't be accepted. They also didn't like how some of the teenage girls and young women were also were either fangirling, asking for his number, or just flirting with him.

"Do your best, Heroes!"

"W-We will!"

The trio got on the street after the Puffing Tom train stopped at their destination. They walked through the rain as Ochaco and Momo were under Izuku's umbrella. Sure, they had their own, but Izuku offered them to walk under his.

"Good morning, Midoriya! Uraraka! Yaoyorozu!" The three turned to see Iida running behind as he wore... a poncho? And rain boots?"

"Iida? Wearing a poncho and rain boots?"