End of the War

(A/N: This is just a warning for those of you who don't know. Wattpad has stated that on the 6th of May, the private messaging between users of the app and website will be deleted, which will never allow users to talk to each other privately.

So, the other way that users can talk to each other is through Discord or other social media apps.

If anyone wishes to privately message me on Discord, here's my username: sleepybart#4073.

Please try to get the word out about this. Wattpad is currently trying to dig itself a deeper grave by doing this shit.)

Victory. That was certain for the Heroes when Izuku finally brought Shigaraki down.

After Shigaraki had fallen, so did the rest of the Villains. Cheers of victory rang out from the evacuees, who were happy that the Villains were finally defeated. Thought he handle Shigaraki, the strange thing was that he fell into a coma for some reason.

The shadow clones that Izuku sent out were able to take down the Nomus by killing them from destroying their brains. Many were injured, but they treated their wounds. Unfortunately, the Number One Hero was killed when sacrificing himself to go down with his firstborn.

It was now a couple of months after the second war was over.

Snoring was heard, coming from the Thousand Sunny. Inside, Izuku was asleep from the long day of fighting yesterday. Drool was streaming down his mouth while he was dreaming.

"Ugh... Oi, Sanji... make some good, will ya...? Mmm... I'm so hungry..."

His nose suddenly picked up the smell of cooking, which was enough to perk his attention and wake him up.

In front of him, Nami and Robin walked in with two mini tables of food, and both of them only had nothing but an apron on, making him start to get morning wood.

They chuckled at his instant reaction when smelling the food. "Man... even in a different body, you're still the same, Luffy."

The two women put the table tray on the bed, and Izuku's eyes widened at the sight of all the food on the table. Two onigiri balls filled salmon and mayo, a bowl of scrambled eggs, some bacon on the side, pancakes, a large rice bowl with four chicken meatballs on top.

"Wow..." He muttered when seeing all of the food in front of him. When he tried to get up, however, Izuku found himself to be weighed down. He looked to find a naked Yamato, Hancock Rumi, and Nejire asleep on him.

"Jeez... when did these four get here?" Nami said as she and Robin moved the girls off Izuku to allow him to get up. Suddenly, he felt something that caused him to groan.

"Huh...?" He and the other two noticed that someone was under the sheets, head bobbing up and down while slurping noises were heard.

Izuku looked under the sheets to find it was none other than Uta, who was giving him a blowjob. "Uta?!"

"Mmm~ Swo gwood~" The red-and-white haired girl moaned while continuing to suck her boyfriend's morning wood. Her actions got Nami and Robin a little jelly.

"Oh, hell no! I'm not letting you hog up all the gold stuff!" Nami said as she entered before Robin followed behind. "Still, let's give him a little challenge~" Robin muttered with a smile.

"Mmm... *Takes his dick out of her mouth for a second* And what's that?" Uta asked while her mouth had some saliva drool down her mouth.

"Let's see if he's able to eat while we are having our meal?~"