Sports Festival Announcement & A New Transfer Student

Sabaody Archipelago, a place known around to people on the world, the place where the Pirates of the Worst Generation all gathered and caused an incident that separated the Straw Hat Pirates.

Behind the building of Shakky's Rip-off Bar was an old run down building that looked to be abandoned, but it wasn't. An old friend of Shakky and her husband was living there, and right now he was reading a letter a certain skeleton man sent him.

"Master, how are you? I hope it's been good at Sabaody Archipelago near the New World. It's been nice here at U.A. since I became a teacher for.. two days, if I believe. Two years ago, before I was heading there, I encountered a young man with a Devil Fruit ability that allowed him to become rubber. I chose him as my successor and trained him to inherit One For All, although he was only able to send the power through parts of his body. Thankfully, his rubber body negated the harsh backlash of One For All's power. I believe that young man has what it takes to be a Hero. That is all have to say. Sincerely, your former student, Toshinori Yagi."

"Hmm..." The old man wore a Hero costume with yellow boots and gloves with a white suit and belt while a yellow scarf was around his neck. He got up from the sofa and got a piece of taiyaki before bitting into it. 

His friend then walked in after hearing him read the letter aloud

His friend then walked in after hearing him read the letter aloud. He wore a white jacket, a pair of glasses, a green shirt and grey pants.

 He wore a white jacket, a pair of glasses, a green shirt and grey pants

"So... Toshinori found a worthy successor, huh, Torino?"

"Looks like it, Rey. And since they're having trouble making progress with One For All, I guess it's up to me to help them with it."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.