Fun Time Between Pinky and Invisible Girl and Two Genius Inventors

(A/N: Alright, so I just got only three questions for this Q&A, so I guess it's gonna be a short one.

First question comes from @Psyshock, who asked which Pro Heroes know Haki, along with who in the League, MLA (Meta Liberation Army), and Paranormal Liberation Front. I won't say about the PLA because that is the League of Villains and Meta Liberation Army combined.

Well, for Pro Heroes, currently there are about seven of them. So, if you want spoilers, skip the list. If not, go ahead.

All Might—Armament and Observation Haki.

Endeavor—Armament and Observation Haki.

Miruko (Rumi)—Conqueror's, Armament and Observation Haki.

Gran Torino—Armament and Observation Haki.

Ryukyu—Observation Haki.

Fatgum—Armament Haki.

Sir Nighteye—Observation Haki.

From The League of Villains:

All For One (Back in his Prime)—Conqueror's, Armament, and Observation Haki. Can't use it anymore due to his head being smashed in by All Might.

Tomura Shigaraki—Conqueror's, Armament, and Observation Haki. (Awakened it during his fight against Re-Destro during the Revival Party of the Meta Liberation Army.)

Gigantomachia—Armament Haki and Observation Haki.

Dabi—Conqueror's and Armament Haki. (While Endeavor didn't have it, his son somehow was born with it. First time he uses it was on his mom when she tried to talk him out of going to Sekoto Peak to train and his dream of being a Hero.)

From the Meta Liberation Army:

Re-Destro—Armament Haki.

Trumpet—Observation Haki.

Geten—Armament Haki.

In total, there are 14 people from the My Hero Academia side that have Haki. Maybe more Heroes will Haki will appear if I choose, I don't know. Next comes from @1Analyzer1, who asks if there will be any other relationships like Sanji's relationship with Pudding and now Viola. And when will Mitsuki reveal that she is pregnant with Izuku's kid to Katsuki.

Well, the only one that I have is Zoro and Hiyori. Unlike canon One Piece, there is something that made their relationship happen here.

Back at Wano, during the feast that was in celebration of Kaido and Big Mom's defeat, Hiyori asked Zoro to come see her after eating, and let's just say he got Sanji and Brook some revenge at Momonosuke for the things he pulled off with Nami and Robin back then before Shinobu transformed him into an adult by fucking his sister and impregnating her with his children.

With this, their children has the combined DNA of the Kozuki Clan and Shimotsuki Clan, the clan of Ryuma, a legendary man known as the God of the Blade in Wano, who was shown in Thriller Bark. So let's just say, Zoro has some powerful kids because of this.

And as for when Mitsuki reveals that it's Izuku's child to her son, I don't know when that'll be, but I'll be sure to put it in and for Katsuki to try and attack, only to get punted across the room.

And lastly, the final question comes from @DotiHicks, who asks if there are going to be any Wano characters. Well besides Yamato, I don't have anyone else on mind. Maybe later on as it progresses.