Thr Extreme Quiet Before the Storm

In U.A. University's Evacuee Residential Area, the people that evacuated there hanged out with each other, either talking, helping out or eating food.

A man with a bowl cut hairstyle walked through the area before meeting up with three people. "We've got new orders." He muttered to the woman with the black beanie hat. "Go on." She asked.

"You-know-who anticipated that, as evacuees here, we wouldn't be able to act freely. He says, 'Fan the flames. Rally the discontented faction that's been keeping quiet and lying in wait. U.A. is aware that Tomura Shigaraki will be operational in less than two months from now after what Midoriya has done to him. The university knows of the impending danger, but they're keeping it from the common people. So, fan the flames. Until that fortress is once again an inhospitable place for Midoriya."

"Yeah, well..." They become shocked when Sanji's voice spoke out. Suddenly, the cook's leg was placed on the man's shoulder while the other three had Zoro, Usopp, Brook, Franky and Jimbei. "We ain't gonna let you follow your orders to make more crap happen."

"H-How did you...?"

"After the captain found out that his friend and his family were spies, he may have believed that that Mr. Potato Head looking bastard may have sent in others that he had into this place. We scent all the emotion that you guys have been emitting. So you'll have to come in, and if you don't want to, then we're just gonna have to do it by force."

Back at Hyperbolic Time Chamber, Kirishima and Denki groaned as they landed on the ground. "I-I'm popped!" The blonde complained after he and the others had just completed one week of training in there. Since a week was seven days, and one day equals up to one year in there, they all have aged up by seven years more.

"All right. Bed time, my friends. On the double." Iida said as his helmet automatically opened up. "Our greatest strength is our youth, so our every action should fuel us for what's to come."

"We were told to get stronger. Speaking of which..." Katsuki muttered before turning to Izuku. "Oi, nerd! Why do we only have two weeks in here?! I thought you said it was for three months!"

"Yeah, well, Momo pointed out an error in my calculations for how much time we're gonna be aged up if we spend three months in here, which would have equals up to 91 years." Izuku replied with a sorry grin. "We would've been old people just at the time of the second."

"Whatever, at least we have one more week. Seven plus seven is fourteen, so we'll just be in our twenties to thirties." The ash-blonde muttered as he opened up the door that lead them all outside of the time chamber.

"Hello there!" An eccentric voice spoke out as they turned to see Nezu and Tsukauchi walking towards them.

"What's up? You're full of energy, I see..." Kyoka muttered when hearing the principal's voice. "Just the opposite." He replied while Tsukauchi held up a finger. "It's about what comes next. And we're only informing select individuals for now. It's time to discuss our final plans... for this second pivotal war."

Time passed as the rest of these two months went by. Everyone had their preparations complete. Izuku handed over the cube item that was wrapped up in talisman paper seals to Endeavor, who told him the conditions that the item needed in order to seal All For One away.

"Didja hear the principal's announcement this morning?"

"Yeah."

"Apparently Tomura Shigaraki will make a big move just four days..." One of the civilians muttered as they all gathered in front of Class A.

"We like... to thank you all for everything!" The class shouted while some bowed. "Midoriya! You're really leaving the school again?!" Kota asked him.

"Yeah. You've given me... more than enough downtime to clean myself up." Izuku replied with a smile.