Counterattack! The Heroes Strike Back

"Hey, Yaoyorozu," Kirishima said, stretching his hand to the girl. "Your hand can still reach them. We can go save them! We can save both Bakugo AND Midoriya!"

With this, the whole class was in total shock.

"So, in short," Mina began to speak. "You're planning on getting the receiver from Yao-Momo, following it, and going to save Bakugo and Midoriya yourselves."

"Yeah."

"Even though the Villains said we were targets to be killed, they took Bakugo without killing him before Midoriya let himself be captured." Shoko stated to the class. "They probably let them live, but that doesn't mean they won't kill him eventually. Kirishima and I are going. I also put my trust in Midoriya's plan."

Iida gritted his teeth before shouting, "Don't go overboard with your messing around!"

"Wait. Calm down." Shoji got in front of him, holding a hand to stop him.

"I understand Kirishima's frustration at not being able to do anything and Todoroki's frustration at having them stolen in front of her very eyes. I'm frustrated, too. But, this isn't a situation where we should act on our emotions. Right?"

"L-Let's leave this to All Might..." Aoyama said. "Mr. Aizawa's permission to fight at the training camp had been rescinded, too."

"Aoyama's right." Tokoyami said. "I can't say much since I was the one who needed saving, though..."

"But—"

"Everyone, we're all shocked from both Bakugo and Izu- Midoriya's kidnapping." Tsuyu stated as she entered the conversation. "But let's think things through calmly. No matter how just your feelings, if you're saying you'll fight again... that you'll break the rules... Those acts are the same as those of Villains."

Everyone was in total silence from what the frog girl had to say.

"I think I'm gonna check on how Jirou and Hagakure are doing." Denki stated before walking out the door, with the rest of the class following as the silence and pressure in the room was too much.

However, only Kirishima and Shoko said, and Iida listened from behind the door.

"Yaoyorozu, listen. We're still gonna go get them, tonight. If you feel like it, you can come with us on this mission, and make that receiver to help us. I get that Midoriya being kidnapped must made you feel very upset, so this could be your only chance to get him back. Me and Todoroki will be waiting for you outside once night hits. Take care."

Iida walked away as he gritted his teeth, the memories of Hosu flowing his head.

After Kirishima had left with Shoko, Momo was now still in her bed, now holding her phone as she recalled Kirishima's choice of going or not.

She decided to make her choice, tapping the messages app before delivering a message to the red-haired boy.

"Kirishima, I have decided to join you. I get the kind of trouble that I am about to get in with you and Todoroki, but if it means that Bakugo and Izuku back, then I'll join you. Please wait for me, I am busy at the moment." As soon as she sent the message, the raven-haired girl began to change into her clothes they gave to her.

Meanwhile, at the Endeavor Agency, the Number Two Hero's secretary opened to door to his office.

"Endeavor-san, a phone call for you."

"Who is it?"

"A Mr. Tsukauchi from the police."

He nodded before going to answer the call.