The Girl Born With Everything vs. The Boy Born With Nothing

"Observation Haki?" The brown-haired girl asked in confusion. A couple of minutes ago, Ochaco told Recovery Girl what happened during her match with Katsuki, to which the Youthful Heroine explained that the girl managed to unlock her Observation Haki.

"Yes. It is one of the three types of Haki, with Observation being the second. It grants its user a sixth sense that allows them to sense the presence, emotions and strength of others, as well as gain limited precognitive abilities. And considering how you heard the voices of nearly everyone in the stadium, it's safe to say you have you're well skilled with this ability." Recovery Girl explained before finishing her sentence with a thumbs up.

"B-But... I never had this before!"

"Oh, you'll be fine, my dear. It's just overwhelming the first time. Listen, whenever you have Hero training lessons, talking to All Might. He can help you out."

"All Might can help?" Ochaco asked.

"Yes. Now, take the fresh new P.E. uniform I gave to you, and leave. I already healed your wounds, now you can go. You should have enough time to finish the matches. And I have to get back to work."

"Yes, ma'am!"

Ochaco stepped out of the room, before hearing footsteps coming to her left, which she saw Izuku coming down her right.

"Midoriya? What are you doing here?" She asked, confused on why he came to visit her.

"I wanted to see if you were alright after the match."

"Oh! Well, thanks for caring about my well-being." Ochaco said before making a face full of frustration as she raised her fist up. "Man, that Bakugo was so tough! I have to train this Quirk to make it better!"

Izuku, however, wasn't fazed as he knew that she was acting thst way to cover her true feelings. Before she knew it, the boy pulled her into a hug.

"H-Huh?! Midoriya, w-what are you doing?" She asked as a blush was forming on her face. The boy's eyes were shadowed by his hair.

"Stop pretending to act tough. I know you're disappointed by this."

"Huh? But I..."

"Just let it out, Uraraka." Knowing he saw through her deception, tears swelled up in Ochaco's eyes as she cried. He just knew that she must have felt sad at her defeat.

Her crying lasted for about thirty seconds before she stopped as they let go of each other's. "Hic... Thanks."

"You're welcome."

Time slowed down for the two as they noticed how close they were. A pink hue filled their faces.

"Midoriya..."

"Uraraka-san..."

Ochaco looked away before back at him. "You should do it, Ochaco! It's now or never!" In a swift motion, Ochaco attempted to kiss him, but Izuku quickly closed the gap between them. They kissed for a good amount.

Ring... ring... ring...

The ringtone of a phone came by, interrupting them, making the two break the kiss apart. Ochaco pulls out her flip phone to reveal the I.D. of the one call her read, 'Daddy'.

"I should take this... sorry."

"It's fine. I... actually didn't mind the kiss at all. In fact, I've been feeling things for you."

"Really? Well, I felt things for you... Dekiru."

The nickname caught him off guard. "Dekiru?"

"I call you it since you're always motivating people, telling people, 'you can do it!'."