More Enemies Ahead! The Temp Squad of the League and Doflamingo Family

Back with Tamaki, the boy had just taken down Toya Setsuno, Yu Hojo, and Soramitsu Tabe. His leg had transformed into that of a chicken, which he used to smash them into the wall, knocking the three men completely unconscious.

Tamaki breathed heavily as he was very badly injured from the fight. "The octopus poison in should be in your bodies now. You won't die, but you probably won't be able to walk very well for a while. Also, I took off your masks. I don't know what's built into them."

He looked up to the door as his blood covered his right eye but his left eye was functioning normally. "That took too long. Was everyone else able to keep moving forward?"

Tamaki walked forward, but his steps were wobbling. "I need..."Suddenly, he lost his balance and fell to the ground. "...to go, too..."

"Huh...? My face... At this point... we're going to lose the girl..." In his last moments of conscious, Tamaki could only see Mirio, running towards a light along side Izuku... their goal to rescue Eri. "Mirio... you and Midoriya are the only people left who have any chance of saving the girl. Please... get her out of... this.. hellhole..."

His left eye closed shut as Tamaki was knocked out from his battle, but his victory meant that the three men wouldn't stop the team from saving Eri.

Kendo Rappa, the man who had sent Kirishima flying earlier, was now currently continuing to punch the crap out of Fat Gum, who was using his fat to absorb the blows while his partner, Hejiki Tengai, who had the ability to create pretty strong and durable force field shields.

After being reminded of his past, Kirishima balled his hand into a fist as blood spilled from his opened cuts that formed from Rappa's punches. "I've been through a lot of scary things up until now. But even more than that, I've always been scared..."

Another punch hit Fat Gum, making him cough up blood but he still held his ground. "You're kidding, right? You can still keep going, can't you?!"

"I bet you thought I was a shield, but that'll be fatal for you." Fat Gum mentally noted in his head. "All the attacks you gave me have been adsorbed and sunken into my body! Because I'm usin' so much energy to sink and suppress them, I'm burnin' up so much fat from my shield! My defense is gettin' thinner and thinner, but the stored-up attacks... will become a spear that can punch through any shield!"

Hejiki noticed that the BMI Hero was smiling for some reason. "Rappa! He's up to something! Hurry up and finish him!"

"That's how it is, but my shield's been cut down more than I expected... I can't make something equal to what I've stored up...!"

"I wanna see it! If you're alive, then show it to me!" Rappa shouted as he was about to throw more punches.

Suddenly, Kirishima appeared in the way, absorbing the blows, but not flying away like last time. "Red...!" Fat Gum shouted as he saw his student take on the assault of punches.

"I won't... I won't regret anything again!" His wounds healed up before his body hardened again. "I...will become... a Hero who can protect!"

"He was blown away easily earlier...!" Rappa noticed with a smile, knowing that the boy wasn't going down this time.

"If it cracks, then harden it again! Bear it! Protect! Sacrifice yourself! Come on, Kirishima... Become a wall that's... indestructible!"

His skin continues to harden more and more, eventually transforming the boy. "Red Riot... Unbreakable!"

"You're pretty great, too! Come on, then! Show me what you got!"