Battle on Level Four! Izuku vs. Magellan

While the situation on Level Four was going on, at the same time, Koby and his ship docked at the left port near the entrance to Impel Down.

"It's good to see you after a long time, Captain Koby." A guard from the prison said, greeting him as Koby and Helmepo got down from their ship by stairs.

"Yeah, same. Anyway, like I spoke through the snail, I wanted to see the prisoner that you recently captured. May I go see him?"

"Uh, sure. Just follow me. We'll meet up with the warden at his office so he can guide you there. Follow me." The guard said as the gates to the prison opened up and they walked in.

Meanwhile, deep in the water, both the Kuja Pirate ship and the Thousand Sunny were in the water, and no one was drowning thanks to the bubble coating that Franky had put on.

"Ugh... when is that idiot gonna send the signal? I'm itching to blow something up!" Katsuki said in anger as he popped off some mini explosions from the palms of his hands.

"Calm down, man. We just have to be patient, that's all. I'm sure he'll send it." Kirishima said, trying to calm the angry boy down.

Tsuyu watched this happened before noticing Ochaco was looking up above at the prison with a look of worry,

"We're going to get him back. Ribbit. Don't worry."

"I know that, Tsu. I just... I have this feeling that something gonna happen as we get in there for him. Like... what happens if we find him dead? What happens if they killed him? I don't even know what to think- I... I..."

"Ochaco-chan. Just breathe." Her friend/harem sister asked, and she complied. "Listen to me. Ribbit. No matter what happens, we don't have to worry. Izuku is strong, and he won't let anything kill him. He proved that to us that he's capable of handing whatever's in his way."

Ochaco just smiled at her friend's words as she looked back up at the prison. "Yeah, you're right. I believe in Dekiru that he'll get out of there safely."

Meanwhile, Koby walked along side the guards and Helmepo as they head down the path. He looked at his companion before back at the guards, using his Armament Haki to harden his fist.

"I'm so sorry about this." They were confused at this before turning to look at him.

"Koby-san, what do you-"

"Shave." Koby speed blitzed the men, karate chopping in the neck, knocking all seven men that were around him and Helmepo punched the man that greeted them before holding his kukri swords at his neck.

"Huh?! K-Koby-san! What is the meaning of-"

"You better shut up, or I'll have to silence you myself. Keep him there, Helmepo." His right hand man nodded, keeping the kukri blade right at his neck.

He then pulled out his Transponder Snail and pressed the dial button, which quickly got picked up.

"Nami! Now!"

"Got it! Hancock, we got the signal!"

The Snake Princess nodded before pointing up to the surface. "Now! To the surface! Charge!" The two ships immediately started to go up before breaking through the water and appeared in front of the gates, the bubble coating popped due to it going out of the water.

"What the-?!" One of the guards stuttered in shock as both ships appeared from the water. Upon getting back up to surface levels, the coating on the ships pops like a bubble while the others got ready.

The Sunny open its mouth, revealing the Gaon Cannon as it charged up some Cola while some Kuja warriors aimed their bows and coated their arrows with their Haki.