Ambushed by Angry Sons and Daughters! Izuku vs. the Army of Big Mom's Children

"We were able to narrowly escape the blast, but all traces of the League have been blown away." Best Jeanist said as he and the others were gathered inside of a warehouse to discuss the aftermath of the attack, which happened about a week ago now.

"We can't get any other information from World or that Humarise agent, Beros?" Edgeshot asked. "Other than the facts that we know, they didn't have anything else, so it looks like that'll be impossible." Hawks answered.

"So we're back to square one, huh?" Kamui Woods muttered. "Endeavor, don't you think it's about time we took our chances?" Edgeshot asked the Flame Hero. "We should share the secret of One For All with more than just a few select Heroes and create a giant dragnet to do a comprehensive search."

"What became obvious with the incident between those two is that future investigations into the League will focus the burden even more on Izuku." Yu noted with a look of worry. "Both the police and the Marines already have their hands full managing the cases they have, and there are still no eyewitness reports. Before our only hope is exhausted, we should have a support system..."

"The day before yesterday, Death Arms resigned." Endeavor said, making Yu remember that scene when her old pal retired.

"Running around with no time for a break, and what I get in exchange are doubt and people venting their anger. Yeah, I know. I hear the support, too. But you know, one boo can overshadow ten cheers. It's my first time feeling like this. I thought I was different. I'm sure it was like this for the others, too. It looks like I wasn't a Hero—I was just human."

"In the last battle, he took initiative to round up all the spy Heroes in the Paranormal Liberation Front. He was a Hero with grit."

"Anyone's thread could be broken tomorrow." Best Jeanist commented. "Really, there is no end to those taking off their costumes even now."

"The press is getting closer and closer to Izuku. Information is leaking from the resigning Heroes. With the loss of order, power is dominant right now. If the reality of One For All is exposed to the world, it could cause a chain reaction of negativity to focus on him." Endeavor stated.

"I can imagine plenty of bad things happening." Hawks said. "I mean, they're already happening right now."

"I've been thinking..." Yu muttered as she raised her hand. "Why doesn't All For One tell the public? About Izuku, and One For All... It seems like something he'd do right away."

"If he does, then we'd mobilize everyone and isolate Izuku." Endeavor replied. "Since he hasn't said anything, he wants to avoid this, too. However, for us, if Izuku doesn't move, we don't have even the chance of getting their scent. Neither the police, Marines nor the Heroes... are enough."

Suddenly, a phone rang with a notification, which came from Endeavor's phone. He picked up to see it was a message from Shoko, who said, 'Hey, pick up the phone'. It reminded him of what she said that day.

"Once you're done crying, stand up. We'll all go stop Toya together."

"Sorry, Shoko. Please wait a little longer. Right now—" Suddenly, he was caught off guard when another phone rang. "Oh, it's mine." Hawks answered as he picked his up. "It's from Melissa."

When he opened up the message, his eyes became wide from shock. "Midoriya has come into contact with the second hired gun!" He said, shocking them all. "And before that person could do anything... he won instantly under 0.2 seconds!"

Inside of an art museum, Izuku was shown to be standing over the body of the second assassin, whose body was broken due to him using Blue to crush his bones.