Battle Flame

"He's gone." Ochaco said as she and Tsuyu watch their boyfriend take Jogo, Hanami and Dagon away from the fight to prevent them from killing more people and end Dagon's Domain Expansion.

"Well, hopefully Izuku can bring them down and end... whatever this is." Tsuyu commented while looking at the endless warm of fish Shikigami attack both the Villains and their allies.

"I've had... enough. Izuku, Ochaco, Tsuyu..." Toga muttered while multiple needles were flying in the air. "I'm ready to be who I want to be. All I want is to live the way that feels right to me. I'm Himiko Toga... and I've got no use for Heroes. So get ready to say bye-bye."

"No thanks! I'm also living the way that's right for me... as Ochaco Uraraka!" The brunette shouted as she assumed a battle stance in order to go against the yandere blonde.

Meanwhile, in the Kanagawa Prefecture of Kamino Island, Ground Zero was burning up in an ocean of fire that was caused by Toya.

"There are already so few Heroes left, and you're losing more by the minute!" Toya shouted with a laugh as he leaned on the statue of All Might. "Let's see... We've got a Nomu... in a raging sea of fire. This is really bringing back memories... if it wasn't that long ago.

Seeing that battle in Hosu... spurred me to take action, you know?"

"Shoko!!" Iida shouted in worry as in front of him was a tornado of blue fire, and Shoko was inside of it. "The sheer heat! It's extraordinary! I can't get any closer, lest it ruin my engines!"

"Whoops... sorry. Just yapping away to myself. Once again, he won't pay me any attention. It really bums me out that all I get..." He turned around to see Shoko and her father's three sidekicks: Kido, Onima, and Burnin. "...is his second daughter... and his three merry helpers. Is that really his answer to me?"

"You keep back, Kido." Onima said to his masked comrade. "Your body's got no way to withstand the heat."

"I'm good. You know I can alter the trajectory of anything... so I've just gotta make all that hot air swerve around me. Nothing new for me." Kido replied before the wraps around his face start to undo themselves. "Keep a cool head... and go about it logically. That's how I've done it for a whole decade. Just like always. I'm here to follow our main man's orders, because I want to."

"His family drama may be a can of worms, but Endeavor shows up and gets the job, even if does stink like an old fart. And that includes today!" Burnin' exclaimed. "And how he's handed off us three junior stinkers to you! So you've got our full support, kid!"

"Thanks for that, Burnin'!" Shoko replied. "No thanks needed! Just save your energy!" The Blazing Hair Quirk user shouted back in reply.

"Toya... Dabi... You've got it all wrong. I'm not here on anyone's orders. I'm standing here now because I made the decision to stop you."

"Stellar job, being the perfect little pawn Dad always dreamed of." Toya said with a grin.

"If I ignored you and kept trying to be a Hero anyway... that just might be true."

"Hey, fair enough." Her older brother replied. "This war's all about the people involved. It's not the mindless soldiers following orders who are the real movers and shakers. This is what happens... when everyone's got... feelings and urges that start firing off.

Some wanna change the world they live in. Or destroy... the warped inbalances built up over time that we all just came to accept.

Behold, the limitations of super-powered society. That's me. That's all of us."

"...you survived back then... so why didn't you come home?" She asked him as the fire continued to grow hotter and burn brighter. "You really wanna know? Fine. Happy to share. Rotten or not, I'm still your big bro. Here's the story of how I became Dabi...."