HIStory (His Story)

"Die, monster!" A person shouted as he and other people were throwing rocks and stuff at a young boy with a Mutant Quirk. "Stay inside the house, you heteromorph freak!"

"So you brought dirty blood here... You tricked us!"

"The land will become filthy, defiled!"

"Go! Get out!"

"No matter how much society progresses... we'll never accept you and your kind."

Turning back the clock a bit, to just after the battlefields received word of Dabi's defeat, in front of central hospital, Kurogiri—the closest thing to a masterpiece out of all the high-ends within the bioengineered Nomu series, All For One learned that that very entity was held in this hospital and sent Spinner—Lieutenant in the Paranormal Liberation Front—to lead a small army of P.L.F. Dregs. As well as... ordinary citizens who sympathize with their cause.

In total, a force of about 20,000 was dispatched to help Spinner.

"Go, go!"

"Make way!"

"Surround 'em!"

"Hold the line!"

"Move it!"

"Clear a path!"

There to fight back were some of the remaining Heroes and police squads, Koby and the Marines, Carrot and the rest of the Minks that she leads along side Dogstorm and Master Cat Viper, Ace, Sabo and some members of the Revolutionary Army.

In total for their side, there were about near to 5,000.

"Who knew you were such a popular guy, Shirakumo!" Present Mic noted in his head as he jumped into the air before breathing in. "Loud-Out Shout!"

His attack released a loud high pitched scream, but became shocked when mutants came together to block the attack. "A meat shield?!"

Suddenly, one of the mutants took the chance by flying in, preparing to stab him with a trident, but Koda commanded some bird to move his teacher out of the way, causing the mutant to crash into the wall.

"Are you okay, sensei?!" He asked while Present Mic was dropped off next to his student. "Thanks, Anima. Where's Tentacole?!"

"We got split up in the chaos!"

"Squad Leader, there's a lot of them!" One of the members of the riot squad shouted while continuing to deal with them.

"Well, we ain't getting any! Push back with those taser shields!"

"These punks are way too organized... for a random mob of protesters!" A Hero shouted while being held by the mutants. Some of them were wearing Stain outfits that Spinner had.

"Shut up, you! Tie him up!"

"Enough outta you! We ain't rioters!"

"Get his hands!"

"You people are always like this... Folks with human faces... just don't get it!"

"Trample 'em!"

"Move it!"

"Make way!"

Koda looked to his left to see a bunch of mutants coming straight at him before knocking him down.

"Make way!"

"Move it!"

"Stand aside!"

"Don't mess with us!"

"Stop this..." Koda muttered while a female mutant ripped off his mask. "Why...? Why are you doing this? Please, stop!"

"Raised in the big city, were ya?" She asked him with a look of disgust. "You... traitor to yer kind!"