Heading to Ryukyu's Agency

"Hawks." A voice spoke through a phone as they were in a conversation with the Number Two Hero. This conversation happened after the whole incident at the Billbaord Chart. "What happened the other day was very unfortunate."

"I thought so, too." Hawks replied as he flew through the air. "Too many unexpected things happened back then. If you had told me in advance, I would've been able to deal with it more efficiently."

"You're talking too much. You won't be able to trace this call."

"No, no. I'm not doing anything like that." Hawks assured the caller before stopping to jump off another building to fly again. He heard a girl screamed and looked down to see people looking at him.

"Hawks is in the phone!"

"Who's he talking to? His girlfriend?! Oh, no!"

"It's a secret!"

That's so suggestive!"

"I just want you to believe me. It's because I'm on the inside that I feel it keenly—The job of Hero should just be done away with. You can't cast me away. You're calling me like this because you know how much I'm worth to you. If I keep playing the fool, then you'll start to think more about the return than the risk. You want to make good use of me, don't you?"

In truth, the person that Hawks is talking to was none other than Dabi of the League of Villains, or the Paranormal Liberation Front since they merged with the MLA. He was talking to him through a phone booth, and he wore a hoodie with a long mask to make sure he wasn't spotted.

"Next is your last change."

"See?"

"I'll have you show your loyalty to not only the League of Villains, but also to the anti-establishment cause. Make it someone other than the Number One Hero this time." He said before hanging up the phone.

"Dabi contacted me again." Hawks said as he was now talking to the madam President of the Safety Commission. "Honestly, he's still wary of me. Our conversations are being watched. Please send everything in code from now on. I'll pinpoint the location of the Nomu's as soon as possible. Right, I'm off then."

"It's unusual for you to come visit me." The voice of Best Jeanist spoke as Hawks, in civilian clothes, entered the apartment of the recuperating Number Three Hero. Best Jeanist wore a long neck and sleeve sweatshirt since he wasn't allowed to work yet.

"How are you feeling?"

"I'm doing much better." What they were referring to was Best Jeanist's recovery process after he got a hole shot through him due to All For One's air attack.

"You couldn't ask the old lady at U.A. to help?"

"She can't restore what's already been lost." Best Jeanist replied while taking a little doll of himself out of a box. "Contrary to expectations, it's possible for humans to live without a lung."

"What about your Hero work?"

"I plan to expose myself again soon. There are many waiting for me to reform them. Including my sidekicks."

"Is that right?" When he turned around, Best Jeanist looked at Hawks, who gave him a grin before he welded one of his feather blades. "That's too bad."

"Even though it's already the time we agreed on, I can't get a hold of him." Hawks thought as he looked through his phone. "There's nothing on the Hero Network about the League being sighted or anything, either. Did something happen? It's obviously different from his usual behavior up until now."

He then took to the skies, holding onto a duffle bag. "You treating a guy's resolve with distain? The last day of the year."

Days after Christmas had passed, and now it was the first day of the New Year in January. At the Puffing Tom Train Station, the women of Izuku's harem stood at the train while Izuku, Nejire, Ochaco and Tsuyu were in it, holding their bags and in their school uniform.