Izuku's Peak - Attained! Fifth Gear

(A/N: Dang, part 100. Meaning I've made 100 chapters of this series. Can't believe I've made it here.)

Everything was happening so fast for Shino and Ryuko. First, it was declared that their man was dead, now he was showing signs of life while a huge smile was plastered on his face and his hair just turned white. Now some weird drums were playing in the background. But the way they were playing... it was soothing.

His body jolted as he kicked and thrashed around. "I can hear the Drums of Liberation." Zunesha said in his head while hearing the drums through the TV that the Minks had on.

Izuku's chest bounced while his hair had just completely turned white while his body continued to emit smoke. "22 years ago, I heard them for the first time after 800 years... This is the second time I'm hearing them again! The Drums of Liberation!"

Black reddish and yellow lightning began to emit from Izuku's body, making everyone surprised as they backed off. "I'm positive! He is here! Joy Boy... has returned once again!!"

Izuku's body thrusted up into the air before landing on the ground, which started to bounce up and down as if it was rubber. His eyes opened as he sat up while his hair was still white and the steam emitted from his body.

"Izuku!" Ryuko cried out while Shino was thanking the heavens that her man wasn't dead. "What happened... to me?" Izuku muttered. He got up, but his body still acted weird as it moved around, almost kind of like it was bending.

"How come I can still stand up?" He asked while almost tripping and limping around. When realizing what happened, the smile came back to his face. "I lost the battle..."

His mind made him remember the powerful combined hit he took from Shigaraki, Gigantomachia and Rokuro. "But this is getting fun! Hahahahaha!"

As he continued to laugh, Izuku felt to the ground while the lightning that he emitted grew more powerful when crackling.

"What the heck is happening to this guy?!" A random Hero shouted while the rest of the evacuees watched in awe from how the lightning was getting more stronger and crackling around.

Izuku laughed as he flailed his legs up and down like a kid. He got up before a powerful boost of power caused a massive burst of air pressure that pushed everyone back while the lightning still crackled around them.

"This is getting fun!" He shouted before the ground beneath him shatter into pieces from the powerful lightning around them. Izuku continued to laugh while being his hands together before slamming them, causing a lighting bolt to head upward to the sky before splitting the the clouds that Shigaraki summoned with Weather Manipulation apart.

"He... He just split the heavens!" A person shouted out as ever became outstanded by what Izuku just did. The boy just grinned while continuing to giggle and laugh.

At Marine Headquarters, Akainu was being given the report of how things were going at the raid of Mount Gunga Villa.

"And that's how things are, sir." The soldier said as Akainu looked out the window. The man looked at Izuku's wanted poster before turning to the admiral. "Sir, I may ask, what's so important about the Gum-Gum Fruit of Monkey D. Luffy's? Or Midoriya D. Izuku's. Whatever you want to call him."

"Because while it may look like a simple Paramecia type that makes its user rubber, I was given the run down of what the fruit's true name and abilities are."

"Huh? True name and abilities?"

"Yes. This is classified information, so don't go spilling the beans out there." The Fleet Admiral said before flighting his cigar to take a whiff out of it. The soldier nodded before listening in.