Kaina Tsutsumi: The Lovely Lady Nagant

The waves of the seas crashed onto the beach as the Impel Down Rescue Team prepared to head off for the underwater prison.

Nami checked the clock on her wrist, seeing it say '6:30 P.M.' But the students they picked for this mission weren't there yet.

"C'mon. We told them to be here near seven."

"Calm down, Nami." Usopp said as he placed a crate filled with gunpowder near a cannon. "They're probably getting their gear in order to help us."

"I guess you're right..."

"Hello there~!" A voice called out to them, making them turn to see a small ship coming towards them that carried one figure.

The figures then jumped up into the air before landing on the Sunny.

"How are you guys doing?"

Nami's eyes narrowed a hit before widening at the sight of who it was. "Carrot?! Did she travel all the way here by herself some how? That's crazy!"

"What the heck are you doing here?" Usopp asked.

"Why, I came to see how you all are doing." She said before bouncing off the wooden rails. "So? Where's Luffy? Or Izuku, that's what his name is now, right?"

"Uh... you see, the thing is..." The marksman of the Straw Hats hesitated to finish his sentence, so Nami finished it for him.

"Carrot... Luffy- Izuku... has been captured by the Navy. He's been held at their underwater prison, Impel Down."

"Eh?! He's been taken?!?"

"Yeah... now, we're forming a team to break him out. It consists of us, some U.A. students who are Izuku's friends, Hancock's main army and Koby's division. I just hope it's enough to get him out..."

"I see... hmm." The rabbit Mink puts her hand under chin before gasping upon getting an idea. "I got it! Nami, what if I joined you?"

"...eh?"

"Think about it? With my attacks, I can help you guys out with hordes of enemies! Besides, this is also my only way of seeing him. So... can I join?"

"You know what? Sure. Join us in this mission. You're gonna be a useful ally in this."

"Yay!"

Meanwhile, Hancock looked to see another ship, which was a bit bigger than Carrot's coming towards them.

"Big Sister!" The voices of Boa Sandersonia and Boa Marigold said their sister's name as the ship of Kuja Pirates of Amazon Lily arrived at the bay.

Right now, Hancock was being in a bit of a bind since both of of her little sisters were hugging the the literal crap out of her.

"We missed you so much, big sister!" Sonia exclaimed as she picked up her sister and hugged her, but her definition of hugging is by rubbing Hancock on the side of her cheek.

"We were so worried for twenty two years. We didn't know if you were safe. I'm glad to know after you contacted us." Marigold said with a smile before getting close.

"So... what you said on the snail is true? This boy that we're helping you save... it's actually a reincarnated Luffy?"

"Yes... The skeleton said that he believed that he was Izuku after dying twenty two years, and when we found him, it was true. He knew who were we and what we did with him. Izuku is Luffy."

"Well, I'm glad that he's alive. But how did he get caught?" Sandersonia asked.

"The World Government had captured him and his apparent brother, Ace, who he told us was also reincarnated after they fought against Blackbeard. Since you and our main army is here, Luffy's crew are gonna coat the ship with the water bubble coating so you can follow us underwater."