All-Out War Against the World Government

Cannonballs were fired towards the ships, missing them by inches or were badly aimed. All the rubble that fell into the sea acted like platforms for everyone to stand on while charging towards battle.

Soldiers of the Navy fired their guns, which missed their aim as the pirates drew in closer.

"These bastards are nothing but trouble!" Smoker said while slamming two pirates into the ground. Behind him, Tashigi was holding up on her own, but they were slowly overpowering her.

"Seraphim, attack!" A marine ordered the machine weapons, who had grew up to me much older. They followed their orders and began to attack.

S-Hawk used his Dice-Dice Fruit to cut ships apart while S-Bear charged up an attack. "Ursus Shock." He released a shockwave that blew up multiple ships in one fell swoop.

"Love-Love Beam!" S-Snake came in, using her beauty to turn a bunch of Pirates and Marines into stone. S-Shark swam through the rocks while S-Shadow and S-String came in, taking the shadows of the soldiers and pirates while strings from the clouds immoblized them.

"Looks like we have even more trouble." Law said in annoyance before warping himself to deal with S-String.

"Seems like I got myself an actual challenge." Zoro muttered as he puts his sword into his before going after S-Hawk. "Luffy, we got a problem that only you can deal with!" Nami shouted to Izuku, who turned to see the seraphim version of Hancock.

"On it!" He made a shadow clone to deal with the Gorosei and Imu while the real one went after the robot clone of his lover.

Franky opened up the door to the Sunny's head before charging up some things. "Gaon Cannon... Fire!" The head charged up the blast as everyone started to notice.

"Oh, this won't do." Kizaru said in his slow tone of voice before instantly moving towards the ship. "Yasakani Sacred Jewel!" He launched a bunch of lasers at their ship, but Sanji jumped in and kicked a laser that was direct them, shocking the two men.

"Huh?! But how!? That was a freakin' laser!" Franky shouted while blasting some people with the Thousand Sunny.

"Nami-san is still on the ship... I can't let some light man put damage on her and Robin-chan!"

"If that the case, they would've had to scrap physics books and start from scratch..." Kizaru muttered in disbelief and annoyance before he and the cook of the Straw Hats engaged in battle.

"Ifrit..." Coating his legs in Armament Haki, Sanji's flames turned blue due to his leg being protected and allowing the fire to burn hotter before kicking his way into battle. "Jambe!"

Marco came in, flying in his Beast Mode, making him into an actual phoenix bird that glowed with blue flames. While in midair, Marco readies his phoenix talons in front of him, gathers up energy between his talons with swirling fire as he heads towards one of the giants working for the Navy.

"Phoenix Brand!" He came in delivering a powerful fireball that burned the giant's face, while also breaking his helmet.

"Gah! Captain John Giant was knocked down by Marco the Phoenix!"

Akainu rushed over to the battlefield when seeing Izuku in his path. "Straw Hat!" He roared the boy's name, who took noticed of the Fleet Admiral coming towards him.

However, Akainu was stopped when a fist came by and punched him across the face, knocking the man back. When he got back up, he was surprised to see that it was none other than Garp who punched him back.

"Garp! What is the meaning of this?!" Sengoku shouted when noticing his former partner attack Akainu. "I'm preventing you from trying to kill my grandson. In all honesty, I'm on his side, Sengoku. The higher ups of the Navy were forced to do the Celestial Dragons bidding, and just allowing them to kidnap and turn innocent people in their slaves. I won't let this corruption sully the word of justice any longer!"