A Change in Plans! Return to Rest at U.A.

(A/N: So... I just learned that Akira Toriyama, Mangaka of Dragon Ball, passed away at 68. That hits hard, man...)

Iida raised his hand up to speak as this flashback happened moments before what happened in the present. "Principal Nezu, earlier, you mentioned the U.A. Barrier's true worth. We're here because we understand Midoriya's feelings. In order to bring him back here, we would need adequate evidence regarding the safety and peace of mind of those taking shelter here. That's why we were planning on going with him—"

"Of course, this isn't just based on emotion." Nezu said, cutting him off. "Midoriya is a valuable contributor to the Heroes' side. It's risky to protect him in anything less than a state-of-the-art facility. U.A. has been able to but the country's latest defense technologies at wholesale, hence the Pointer robots that you faced in the entrance exam. It boasts defenses at the same level as Tartarus's."

"But Shigaraki easily broke into Tartarus, along with Impel Down." Momo noted with a look of worry.

"Last year, U.A. was also broken into." The principal commented. "I also kept my eye on the threat of Shigaraki. So when we reinforced the U.A. Barrier, I also added my own personal improvements."

"Is that even possible?" Iida asked with a look of surprise. "There was a huge fight about it. Basically, if Villains and Pirates were trying to invade U.A. at this very minute, no harm would come to the evacueees or the students, and they would not even be able to get in. Right now, the U.A. Barrier is not just a defensive wall. U.A. can move!

The grounds have been divided into a grid, and each part has its own driving mechanism. In the event of an emergency, each section can go underground and become a shelter, and the shelters can be moved on a linear maglev network moving as required along various routes."

"It's like a robot anime!" Denki exclaimed in shock.

"But if that system breaks down, it's all for nothing, so underground near the system, there are 3,000-later reinforced plates. If those detect anything abnormal, the interception system activates. The support unlocks, and the defensive walls can also move independently and can delay any kind of attack.

In the meantime, the shelters follow safe routes to places that have security systems on par with U.A.'s, like Shiketsu Academy, which increased its defense after imposter incidents, and other universities with Hero Courses."

"Shiketsu?! That's so far!" Sero shouted in shock when hearing the name of their rival school. "U.A. in the East Blue, Shiketsu in the West Blue... Oh yeah, those guys..." Katsuki and Shoko muttered when remembering Yowarashi and Shishikura, the two students from the university that they met during the licensing exam.

"That looks like a countermeasure against Shigaraki's Decay transmitting through objects, but at the time of the school festival, we didn't know about that ability yet, did we?" Tokoyami asked.

"There wasn't any evidence for it. It was just my gut feeling." Nezu answered. "That's why I paid for it myself!"

"That must've been more than a few hundred million!" Denki screamed while his eyes and teeth had the Yen money sign on them.

"The principal has contributed much to Quirk morality education, and he is revered around the world. Even is known by the World Government. His efforts continue even now." Endeavor answered as he stood behind Nezu's desk.

"Lack of understanding... Intolerance... They both occur when people who can't take that extra step to get closer to others act or more and crowd together. Taking that extra step is a hard path. Anyway, it is reasonable and logical for him to be here. You should just go give it your all."