Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday, Eri! Class 1-A's Chrismas Party

(A/N: Enjoy the Christmas IzuOcha picture and the Straw Hat Jingle Bells video, although it's no longer Christmas.

Now, quick question before this chapter begins: like JJK's Yuki Tsukimo once asked, 'What type of woman do you like?'

"It's the bad guy... part of the bad side..." Eri muttered in fear as it was now the next day. She hid behind her papa's leg while standing next to her uncle Mirio. The person that she spoke of was Monoma, who laughed.

"Hahahaha! What is this little one saying?" He asked with a grin. "I told her you were the bad part of U.A. during the school festival." Mirio answered.

"I'm a man right in the middle of the path of righteousness, though!"

"Righteousness, my asshole." Izuku thought with a deadpan expression before he looked at Aizawa, who marched forward. "So, what's going on? I get that you asked Monoma to come here, but for what reason?"

"There was something I wanted to ask Monoma to do, but unfortunately, Eri and Monoma's personalities are too different. That's why the two of you are here."

"Just what do you think of me?" Monoma asked. They entered the building of the staff dorms, which is for the staff members. Eri lend her hand, and Monoma touched it, making a horn grow on his forehead.

"How about it, Monoma?" Aizawa asks.

"Hmm... It's a blank." He responds. "Unfortunately, I can't do what you hoped, Eraser."

"I see. That's too bad."

"You wanted him to copy Eri's Quirk? Why?" Mirio asked. "What's a 'blank', Monoma?" Izuku questioned.

"It means it's the same type as yours. Your Quirk's main ability is to stockpile, right? I copy the nature of the Quirk itself. If it's a Quirk where you accumulate something and change it into energy, I can't copy what needs to be accumulated.

For example, Fat Gum's Quirk is one where he has to stockpile fat, which is how it allows him to absorb anything into his body. Because of how I don't have a lot of fat, that renders his Quirk as a blank."

"So your basically Quirk is a hit-or-miss type... making it kind of useless... I get that you could copy my Devil Fruit, but could you copy the others?"

"No. I'm limited to just Paramecia. Zoan and Logia are out of my reach. For Zoan, I can copy them but because of the will their fruits carry, I'm not able to handle it. Plus, I don't know how I'm gonna move in an animal-like body. And for Logia, well, because of how I'm not gonna be able to touch them." Monoma explained.

"So, why Copy?" Mirio asked Aizawa. "Even if Eri's able to activate her Quirk again, if she doesn't know how to use it, the same thing might happen again. That's why I thought it'd be easier if Monoma could copy her Quirk and teach her how to use it directly.  But it's not that easy, huh?"

"I'm sorry..." Eri apologized while putting a hand to her horn. "You're having trouble because of me... My power gives everyone trouble... I wish I didn't have this power..."

"Snowball..." Izuku spoke as he walked over. "It doesn't only cause trouble. Don't forget—You aided me back then. I think it's about how you use it. You know, like with knives. They're dangerous, but the sharper they are, the more delicious the food they can make. That's why your power is wonderful. And maybe... hey, Aizawa-sensei? You think Eri is capable of taking Recovery Girl's place as nurse in the future? You know, since she's getting old?"

The tired homeroom teacher put a finger to his chin. "With a bit of training to get her powers under control, she probably could take the old lady's place as her successor."