In the Dragon's Lair (Lemon)

(A/N: Sorry if the lemon isn't much. Just wanted to get this chapter over with.)

Days had passed after what happened between the Heroes and the terrorist organization known as Humarise. Since the work study had gone on for longer that it did, today would be the group's last day of the work study.

In her office, Ryukyu closed the book that Nejire received from Hawks, which he told her to give to her mentor. She got the coded message that was inside of the book: 'The enemy is the liberation army', 'they number over a hundred thousand', and last part that shook her was that 'in four months, their plan of liberation will come', and that gave her the prediction that Hero Society will be destroyed by their attack.

She sighed before taking a sip of her coffee while her sidekick noticed the look of her face, how she became a bit stressed.

"Miss Ryukyu, are you alright?" Her masked sidekick asked with concern, but she gave her usual smile. "Yes, I'm fine. No need to worry. Um... can you prepare Midoriya and girls? They're going to leave in about two hours from now."

"Yes, ma'am." She answered before walking off, leaving Ryukyu alone as her mind to reel from the news.

However, she didn't noticed that Nejire watched her outside the door of her office. She looked at her mentor with a look of concern before leaving to head for Izuku.

"Hey, Dekiru." She called to her boyfriend. "You ever seen Ryukyu look so gloomy?"

"What do you mean? How does she look 'gloomy'?"

"I don't know... you think we can cheer her up somehow?"

"I don't know if anyway how we can. Maybe I'll head over, just to see what's up." He said before walking towards her office.

In the Dragoon Heroine's office, she decided to put the book away. First the whole incident of one of her work study got framed for murder back during the case against Humarise, now she had gotten the message from her fellow Hero about the rise of Villains upon the horizon. It was just building on the pile of stress...

However, her mind was being her attention to the green-haired rubber boy. Whenever she thought of him, she felt weird. When he got framed, she became completely shocked and worried. It all started ever since he saved her from almost being killed by that man with the acidic blood.

"Ah..." The feeling increasing as her cheeks began to heat up like before. Something below her started to make her feel it, and while the blush on her face increased, Ryukyu's hand slowly went down and down until getting to her bottom area, making her realize what she was about to do.

"Oh, my god... am I becoming horny just by thinking of Midoriya?! B-But... how? I may gotten to know him a little during the raid and this work study... but, was it because he mostly save me that day?"

Gritting her teeth, she decided to take a chance. "Whatever. I've been needing something to help take the stress off." She removed the lower part of her Hero costume, basically ripping it off and exposing her womanhood.

Her slender fingers touched it, and when she made her finger entered, Ryukyu moaned from the pleasure. Her finger moved back and forth as she kept releasing small, passionate moans. In the mind of Ryukyu, while she kept moaning, the thoughts of Izuku were increasing the more she did it.

"Oh, Midoriya~" She muttered while breathing heavily and moaning. "I have no idea Nejire loves you~ She has it pretty bad, and I feel like I caught the same feelings~ Ah!~ Mm~"

Her finger became lubed with her juices, helping Ryukyu's level of pleasure increase as she moaned a bit louder from each time she dug deeper into her cavern. It was making her feel like a dragon in heat, although she is one.